Revel in the luxuries of Botswana’s immaculate safari resorts and cherish encounters with the wondrous wildlife inhabiting the country’s untouched reserves on this glamorous ten-day adventure along the Chobe River, within the Selinda Reserve, and across the Duba Plains Private Reserve. Every destination and activity is tailored to sharing opulence within the wilderness and will unveil the beauty of this beloved country.
Chobe - Set Sail on the Zambezi Queen
Your journey in Africa begins on Botswanan soil as you step off your airplane, check through immigration, and transfer with a Zambezi Queen representative to the port where you will board an extravagant floating boutique hotel. Once all passengers have checked in and you have unpacked your luggage in your exquisite suite sharing panoramic views of the magnificent ribbon of Chobe River, you will indulge in a welcome drink as the boat rumbles into gear and graciously glides across the glassy river. Your evening will conclude over decadent wines paired with haute cuisine and spectacles of the mesmerizing Botswana wilderness.
Chobe - Riverside Adventures Fit for a King and Queen
Chobe - Cruising Chobe in Search of Surreal Animal Sightings
Selinda Reserve - Unique Charm and Character in the Selinda Reserve
Selinda Reserve - The Many Natural Wonders of Botswana
Selinda Reserve - Exploring the Wilderness in Wonderful Ways
Duba Plains Private Concession - Gorgeous Getaways in Botswana’s Breathtaking Wilderness
Duba Plains Private Concession - Guided through the Diverse Environments of Duba Plains
Duba Plains Private Concession - Botswana’s Beauty Unveiled
Duba Plains Private Concession - A Dreamy Escape to Africa
- Set sail across the Chobe River’s glassy streams on the breathtakingly regal floating boutique hotel, the Zambezi Queen, for first-class treatment and opulent comfort
- Glide graciously along the shimmering ribbons of river dissecting the untouched Botswana wilderness during water-based safaris that will reveal the remarkable flora and fauna native to this spellbinding environment
- Galavant through the luxuriant greenery encompassing the Selinda Reserve on private guided safaris bound to share unreal encounters with the magnificent indigenous wildlife
- Explore Selinda Reserve in wonderful and unique ways, including enrapturing walking tours across the greenery where you will encounter flora and fauna up close, as well as boat cruises revealing natural life alongside the rivers
- Soar across Botswana’s skies in a private VIP helicopter for unparalleled 360-degree panoramas of the country’s idyllic stretches of viridian greenery and golden savanna
- Spend moments cherishing the illustrious landscapes and phenomenal wildlife residing in the diverse environments blanketing Botswana’s Duba Plains Private Reserve during extensive day and night safaris
- Appreciate the clear night skies and unbridled stargazing opportunities unhindered by city lights with professional telescopes set up on the balcony of your secluded camp
- Try your hand at catch and release fishing at some of Duba Plains premier fishing hotspots speckling the remarkable wilderness environments spreading from the banks of the reserve’s life-giving rivers
$14,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 429 reviews.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Aaron R.
Reviewed By Michelle W.
Reviewed By Matthew L.
Reviewed By ken h.
Reviewed By Hannah B.