Slowly make your way from Spain to Portugal, exploring the highlights of each country’s popular cities and landmarked locations, during this tailored 14-day luxe vacation showcasing the best that these European destinations have to offer. Sip on sumptuous wines in the Douro Valley, wander the charming fishing villages of Costa Brava and admire the emblematic artworks and architecture of Barcelona and Madrid during your lavish stay.
Barcelona - Your First Views of the Catalonian Cosmopolitan
In Barcelona, voluptuous colors and fantastic textures compose the architectural works of Antoni Gaudi, modernist landmarks lay alongside historic complexes, and Roman history paints the ruins and archaeological sites dotting popular districts. Your private transfer will meet you at the El Prat Airport and chaperone you through the Catalonian city's dreamy neighborhoods, past these epic odes to contemporary and historic life. You will arrive at a glamorous accommodation within arms reach of Barcelona’s iconic experiences, and spend your evening being introduced to their charms and the intrinsic atmosphere.
Barcelona - The Best Art and Architecture of Barcelona
Barcelona - Countryside and Coastal Charms of Costa Brava
Granada - Enchanting Evening in an Elegantly Restored Monastery
Sevilla - Memories of Moorish Culture at the Alhambra
Sevilla - Fantasies of the Alcazar and Tantalizing Spanish Tapas
Madrid - Cultural Discoveries in Cordoba
Madrid - Millenia of Historic Encounters in Madrid
Madrid - A Trip to the Middle Ages in Toledo
Lisbon - Highlights of Portugal’s Cosmopolitan Capital
Lisbon - Postcard Moments in the Pena Palace
Porto - Peace and Quiet in Porto
Porto - Decadent Wines of the Douro Valley
Porto - Picture-Perfect Porto and Fabulous Farewells
- Stroll Barcelona’s spirited streets on a private guided city highlights tour showcasing the phenomenal art and architecture composing the skyline, from the fascinating facades of Casa Milá and Casa Batlló to the fairytale landmarks of Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Explore the beauty of Spain’s countryside and coastal retreats during a private day tour through the Costa Brava region to sensational fishing villages such as Calella and Llafranc as well as the historic, medieval sites of Begur and Peratallada
- Wander the magnificent grand complex of the Alhambra UNESCO World Heritage Site and admire its epic grandeur, lush botanical gardens, and stately Moorish Nasrid palaces planted between the regions rolling emerald hills and rugged mountains
- Visit Sevilla’s sensational historic stage set within the luxe grounds of the Alcazar, a fairytale heritage site so stunning it featured as the Dornish quarters on Game of Thrones, before you revel in an insider’s tapas tour of the city’s coveted foodie hotspots
- Breeze through the cultural city of Cordoba and appreciate the colorful images of white-washed homes dressed in decorative floral curations as well as the regal Moorish stylings of the Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral
- Partake in a behind-the-scenes tour of Madrid showcasing the city’s fabulous historic gems and crown jewel cultural sites, including the Opera House of Madrid, Plaza Mayor, and emblematic Prado Museum housing a collection of iconic artwork
- Retreat to the hilltop fortress city of Toledo and explore the wonders of the Middle-Ages during a private tour of its ancient highlights, including the Cathedral of Toledo, Monastery of San Juan Los Reyes, and the Burial of Conde Orgaz by El Greco
- Discover the highlights of Lisbon on an insider's private tour of the city’s significant heritage sites, stunning churches, and gorgeous town squares such as the Jardim das Amoreiras, Principe Real Gardens, Church of São Roque, and Rossio Square
- Wander from the flourishing forests of Pena Park up the steep slopes of Sintra Mountain to view the unbridled panoramas at the Pena Palace and peruse the royal quarter’s iconic embellished hallways and stylish Renaissance rooms
- Tuck into an array of immaculate wine pairings while scanning lush views of the Douro Valley around the corner from Porto during an exceptional wine tasting tour of the bucolic Portuguese countryside
$4,335 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Steve S.
Reviewed By Elizabeth M.
Reviewed By Lawrence L.
Reviewed By Kimberly C.
Reviewed By Erin F.
Reviewed By Valerie V.