From the brilliant bushveld of South Africa’s renowned Sabi Sands Game Reserve to the breathtaking beaches of Mozambique’s beloved Benguerra Island, this tailored 10-day luxe bush and beach vacation shows off the spellbinding sensations sweeping Africa’s captivating coastal castaways and island escapes. Discover fascinating indigenous game, soak up the luxuries of seaside living, and embrace the beauty of untamed Africa during this tour.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Liberating Luxuries in the Wilderness
Your luxe bush and beach vacation will begin as you land at OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg and catch a domestic flight to Skukuza Airport, where you will transfer through the breathtaking bushveld of Sabi Sands Game Reserve to a stunning safari river lodge sheltered by a cool forest. Sabi Sands is a private reserve in the Greater Kruger area, and you will explore its enchanting environments after checking into your lavish suite. Returning to your room afterward, you may enjoy sweeping views from your balcony or a dip in your secluded plunge pool.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Glancing at South Africa’s Iconic Game
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Following the Sounds and Smells of the Wilderness
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Soaking up the Splendors of Sabi Sands
Benguerra Island - Mozambique’s Seascape Scenes from the Sky
Benguerra Island - Colorful Moments Snorkeling over Coral Reefs
Benguerra Island - Listening to Stories while Sailing the Sea
Benguerra Island - Exploring More of Mozambique’s Culture
Benguerra Island - Breathtaking Moments in Benguerra
Benguerra Island - Slow Mornings in Mozambique
- Venture across the Greater Kruger’s luxuriant bushveld alongside knowledgeable rangers on privately guided safari tours in Sabi Sands Game Reserve, sharing unreal African scenery, encounters with the Big Five, nocturnal sightings, and much more
- Follow your experienced and armed tracker on a guided bushwalk through Sabi Sands’ untamed wilderness, following the footsteps of animals and letting the sights and sounds usher you to incredible game sightings
- Wallow in the spectacular wilderness scenes from a comfortable spa bed set against the immaculate bushveld backdrop and treat yourself to a vitalizing therapy while watching the animals come and go
- Embrace the spellbinding sapphire seascape scenes composing Mozambique’s coastline and the Bazaruto Archipelago as you hover across the Indian Ocean within a private helicopter
- Swim across the crystal clear seas hugging Benguerra Island’s coastline and relish exceptional snorkeling over the colorful coral reefs plastering the shallow seafloor circling its sandy beaches
- Sail the glassy sea aboard a traditional dhow, a wooden sailing vessel, captained by a local fisherman who will share stories about their Mozambican heritage while you capture the phenomenal seascape scenes
- Relish island drives across Benguerra’s unspoiled landscapes, treasuring scenes of the colossal sandy dunes and tranquil lakes as well as learning more about the local people during a visit to a traditional village
- Cherish moments exploring Benguerra and savoring the surreal activities on offer around the island, including fishing on the open sea, horseback riding through the green, and romantic castaway picnics set far from other souls
$7,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on 417 reviews.
Reviewed By Katelyn W.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By Ronald W.
Reviewed By Matthew L.
Reviewed By Elliot W.
Reviewed By Valerie B.