From the dazzling suburbs of the city of gold, Johannesburg, to the sweeping lush plains of Sabi Sands Game Reserve and from the bustling districts and gorgeous coastline of Cape Town to the pristine beaches of Ponta Mamoli, this 17-day tour is tailored to showcasing what makes South Africa and Mozambique must-visit destinations. Embrace their boundless beauty, from the untouched wilderness to the immaculate coastlines during your stay.
Johannesburg - Welcome to the City of Gold
South Africa’s city of gold, Johannesburg, is a busy metropolitan boasting a dazzling cultural scene and sophisticated suburban districts where glitz and glamour are boundlessly presented by lavish high-rise buildings and haute cuisine restaurants. You will touch down and transfer to a gorgeous accommodation hemmed in the heart of the city’s iconic Sandton suburb, a modern traveler’s playground complete with bustling entertainment parks and vibrant nightlife. You may enjoy the city’s many pleasures before turning in for the evening in anticipation of your safari ahead.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - A Proper South African Introduction
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Discover South Africa’s Rich Wilderness
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Exploring in the Early Hours of the Morning
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - While South Africa Sleeps
Cape Town - The Crown Jewel of the Western Cape
Cape Town - The Meeting of the Two Oceans
Cape Town - Embrace the Cape at Your Pace
Cape Town - Insider’s Food Tour of the City
Franschhoek - A Tantalizing Taste of the Cape Winelands
Franschhoek - Unearthing More of the Cape Wine Country
Franschhoek - The Origins of the Huguenot Settlers
Ponta Mamoli - Mozambique’s Hidden Island-Style Gem
Ponta Mamoli - The Magnificent Mozambican Ocean
Ponta Mamoli - Kicking back in Mozambican Style
Ponta Mamoli - Lapping up Coveted Coastal Cuisine
Ponta Mamoli - Wave Goodbye to Mozambique
- Spend a day discovering the luxuries of Johannesburg as you wander its sophisticated Sandton suburb, enjoy the vibrant and glitzy nightlight scene, and tuck into delectable cuisine at the country’s elite restaurants
- Explore the rich wilderness stretching across Sabi Sands Game Reserve on guided morning and afternoon safaris sharing remarkable encounters with the country’s revered wildlife, including the Big Five and much more
- Witness rare natural scenes and nocturnal life as you tour the rugged region of Sabi Sands by spotlight with a knowledgeable ranger leading safari drives shrouded by the cover of the night sky
- Relish a slow cruise across the Cape Peninsula, passing by pristine blue-flag beaches, across iconic road networks, including Chapman’s Peak, and arriving at the meeting place of the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean, the Cape of Good Hope
- Savor an insider’s food tour of Cape Town’s spirited suburbs, leading to a few of the country’s Michelin-star chef-owned restaurants as well as famous humble eateries known for their exquisite and authentic Western Cape cuisine
- Revel in a day out wandering the world-famous Cape Winelands, finding refuge at elite estates where globally-awarded wines are produced and savoring the delicious flavors of the region’s exquisite farm-to-table restaurants
- Traceback the Huguenot settlers past as it exists in the decorated history and fabled museums speckling the Franschhoek region
- Embrace the majesty of Mozambique’s picture-perfect coastline through spectacular seaside activities, including water sports such as kayaking, moments of relaxation on the sandy shores, or fishing in the crystal clear waters
- Indulge in world-class spa therapies backdropped by magnificent views of the seascape during your stay at your lavish beach retreat
- Tuck into a collection of Mozambique’s coveted coastal cuisine at treasured seafood eateries on the shores of the country’s spirited towns and divine restaurants overlooking the turquoise ocean
$14,921 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Austin R.
Reviewed By Donna D.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Jamel S.
Reviewed By Dianne C.
Reviewed By Chidam K.