Explore the depths of Vietnamese culture and the furthest reaches of the country’s sensational scenery in Hanoi and the emerald island garden of Ha Long Bay on this custom 13-day tour. Embrace northern Thai Khmer heritage in Chiang Mai before venturing south to the pristine pearl-white beaches of Khao Lak and Phuket. Experience the best of both on this vacation to Vietnam and Thailand’s coveted destinations.
Hanoi - Insider’s Food Tour of Vietnamese Cuisine
Hanoi continues to dazzle and delight despite Vietnam’s tumultuous history. Old-world heritage buildings built from wood, corrugated iron, cement, and other accessible materials in the area stand proudly alongside sky-scraping towers and decorated pagodas that punctuate the city’s deep cultural roots and spiritual underpinnings. The streets flow with the aromas of sizzling meat, and echoes of blenders buzz from sheltered market stalls as vendors prepare typical Vietnamese dishes and healthy juice cocktails. You will indulge in the culinary delicacies shortly after arriving and checking into your accommodation on an insider's street food tour.
Ha Long Bay - Set Sail in Vietnam’s Island Garden
Ha Long Bay - Meeting the Villagers of Viet Hai
Hanoi - Paddling in the Mangroves of Ao Ech
Chiang Mai - Welcome to Thailand’s Northern Cultural Gem
Chiang Mai - Explore the Elephant Dream Valley
Chiang Mai - Freely Wandering the Northern Capital
Khao Lak - Escape to the Sparkling Seaside
Similan Islands - Diving, Snorkeling, and Beach Exploration of Similan
Khao Lak - Tantalizing Tastes of Andaman Cuisine
Khao Lak - Venture to Phang Nga Bay
Phuket - Indulge in the Pleasures of Phuket
Phuket - A Busy Morning Before You Say Goodbye
- Explore the multifaceted and culturally rich districts of Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital, and treat your taste buds to a range of exquisitely prepared Vietnamese street food on an insider's tour of the city
- Cruise the azure seas that stretch around Vietnam’s world-famous collection of karst islands in Ha Long Bay on a two night sail spotlighting the magnificent scenery, sharing unique culinary experiences, and introducing you to humble fishing villages
- Hop in kayaks and paddle around the lush mangroves of Ao Ech, searching for birds, animals and flowers that rustle and bloom across the flourishing area as well as exploring caves and hidden beaches hugging the karst islands
- Visit the iconic wilderness sanctuary and elephant conservation jungle area of the Elephant Dream Valley and peruse the prolific greenery on a bamboo raft
- Glide across the aqua blue seas surrounding the impressive Similan Islands to partake in a range of thrilling water-based activities including deep sea diving, coral reef snorkeling, and water-cave exploration
- Travel to the sun-kissed shores of Phang Nga Bay for a speed boat tour of the seascapes collection of gorgeous islands, and admire the impressive images that are typical of a Thai seaside getaway
- Discover all that Phuket has to offer, from decadent dishes served at exquisite seaside restaurants to spiritual highlights in decorated temples and panoramic views atop looming hillsides to cultural finds in charming, local markets
$3,544 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie Y.
Reviewed By Naif A.
Reviewed By Lyndsay W.
Reviewed By Jennifer L.
Reviewed By Pedro C.