Absorb Argentina’s captivating culture, indulge in the sensational wines of the Mendoza region, and soak up the icy scenery of Southern Patagonia during this 12-day introduction to Buenos Aires, Puerto Iguazú, Mendoza, and El Calafate. Your travels will take you to the snowy southern alps beneath the Andes, the rolling jade vineyards cascading Argentina’s countryside, and the country’s spirited capital city for complete immersion in South America.
Buenos Aires - An Authentic Argentinian Family Dinner
Your Argentinian adventure will begin where all things start in the bubbly South American country, in its capital city Buenos Aires, a top metropolitan attraction that introduces travelers to the unique Argentinian atmosphere, historic marvels, and exquisite culinary culture that you will have the pleasure of experiencing each day in the capital. After arriving at the international airport, you will transfer to your hotel to drop off your luggage and then join a local guide for an authentic Argentinian family dinner party showcasing the friendly nature of the culinary lifestyle through warm conversations and as you learn to fold an empanada.
Buenos Aires - Historic Charms at Beautiful Sites
Puerto Iguazú - Escape to Argentina’s Natural Paradise
Puerto Iguazú - See the Iguazú Falls from All Angles
Mendoza - Make Memories in Argentina’s Wine Country
Mendoza - All About Argentinian Wines in Mendoza
Mendoza - One-of-a-Kind Mendoza Moments
El Calafate - Argentina’s Icy City Below the Andes
El Calafate - Adventure to the Perito Moreno Glacier
El Calafate - Horse Riding in the Los Glaciares National Park
Buenos Aires - Memories Beneath Southern Patagonia
Buenos Aires - Capital Dreams Before You Leave
- Join a local family for an authentic Argentinian dinner where the conversations will be bubbly and you will learn about the country’s unique culinary culture as you fold empanadas and indulge in wines
- Wander the capital city of Buenos Aires with a guide to visit iconic heritage sites such as the immaculate colorful Paseo El Rosedal gardens to the visionary, sculptural petals of the Floralis Genérica, Recoleta, Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, and more
- Head for the Iguazú Falls in Argentina’s lush national park of Puerto Iguazú to bask in breathtaking views of one of the world’s most magnificent waterfalls, seeing the geological highlight from unique angles on decks, a train, and a jet boat
- Make way for the wine vineyards of Mendoza, Argentina’s epicenter of winemaking, and tour the sensational valleys where productive grapes are grown, harvested, and pressed to create the country’s signature blends and vintages
- Cruise the countryside surrounding Mendoza to absorb the idyllic landscapes that will backdrop a celebrity chef-guided culinary class complete with wines produced from the vines growing outside of the Argentinian kitchen
- Visit the spectacular Laguna Nimez reserve and spend an afternoon strolling along the trails, weaving through the pastures beneath Southern Patagonia’s powdered peaks to view wildlife unique to this frosty region
- Experience one of the greatest glacial adventures beneath the towering snowy peaks of the Andes mountains as you tour the Perito Moreno Glacier to explore the sparkling glacial lagoons and witness enormous slabs of ice falling from colossal icy cliffs
- Partake in a quiet and stunning horse riding adventure through Los Glaciares National Park, witnessing the wildlife dwelling beneath the green canopy and capturing images of the stark contrast between the jade countryside and looming white mountains
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By Robert B.
Reviewed By Mary E.
Reviewed By Sriram S.
Reviewed By Helen D.
Reviewed By Jillian K.
Reviewed By Jesse D.