Culturally enriching and breathtakingly rewarding experiences abound from the bustling skyline of Bangkok and the pearly beaches of Krabi during this ravishing 11-day tour to Thailand. Whether basking in the spiritual glow of golden temples or lapping up the wondrous wildlife sightings across the countryside, you will find pleasure in the scenes and highlights of Thailand in each enchanting destination you visit.
Bangkok - Your Thai Beginnings
Few places in Thailand capture the country’s fascinating blend of cultures and traditions quite like Bangkok. The city is atmospheric, bustling, and overflowing with an authenticity that is reflected by its iconic street food culture and modernity. Upon your arrival, you will fast track through immigration and transfer to your comfortable accommodation in the heart of the city. Your Thai beginnings in Bangkok may be spent tucking into the city's famed delicacies.
Bangkok - Visiting Ornate Temples
Bangkok - Floating Markets and Serene Canals
Chiang Mai - Northern Thai Specialties
Chiang Mai - Elephants and Ethnic Hill Tribes
Chiang Mai - Learn to Cook Thai Cuisine
Chiang Mai - Towering above Thailand
Krabi - Thailand’s Tropical Beaches
Krabi - Wondrous Watersports
Krabi - Visit Phi Phi Island
Krabi - Departure
- Trace the origins of Thailand’s unending spirituality within the ornate Bangkok temples, including the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and Wat Pho
- Glide across the gentle canals that weave through the city of Bangkok to floating markets that are bursting with character, such as Khlong Lat Mayom and Taling Chan
- Indulge your senses in northern Thai specialties, such as Khao Soi, and capture scenes from atop the soaring Doi Suthep Mountain
- Educate yourself on the ethical treatment of elephants, which is practiced by conservation sanctuaries that protect the majestic creatures
- Tour to ethnic Karen and Lanna hill tribes in the lush countryside to uncover traditional Thai lifestyles and practice the local culinary arts
- Weave your way through the forested trails of Doi Inthanon National Park to discover the endemic flora and fauna and to witness soaring vistas
- Wallow in the tropical island lifestyle on the shores of Phi Phi Island during a brisk cruise across the Andaman Sea
- Partake in exhilarating water sports across the spectacular white-sand beaches of Krabi
$3,284 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on 153 reviews.
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Lyndsay W.
Reviewed By Brittany A.
Reviewed By Scott F.
Reviewed By Ryan H.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie Y.