Authentic and atmospheric, the safari highlights of Uganda and Tanzania are a perfect complement. Chimpanzees and gorillas admired in the forests, big cats chasing herds across the Serengeti, big-game safari from a boat on the Kazinga Channel, and the big-five wonder of Ngorongoro. Both countries also love to surprise, like Uganda’s crater lakes and villages, plus Tanzania’s elephant-rich Tarangire. Uncover it all on this exclusive 13-day safari that’s connected by air.
Entebbe – Relaxed Afternoon on the Shores of Lake Victoria
As the afternoon sun fades, the waters of Lake Victoria start to glow from red to orange, and finally a soft golden hue. It is the first of many African sunsets, and you immediately sense the difference from elsewhere. The sun seems to burn bigger, brighter, and redder on the African continent. You are on a Lake Victoria boat cruise, traveling slowly around the shoreline of Africa’s largest lake. Earlier in the day, you were greeted at the airport and transferred to a hotel with a view of the water. Your guide takes you on a short walking tour of Entebbe before the sunset cruise and a welcome dinner at the hotel’s lakefront restaurant.
Kibale Forest National Park – Walking to the Crater Lakes and Local Villages
Kibale Forest National Park – A Sublime Chimpanzee Trekking Experience
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Game Drive and Boat Safari with the Hippos
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Tracking the Lions on the Plains and into the Volcanic Forest
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Stunning Gorilla Trek
Serengeti – From Gorillas to the Grasslands in a Day
Day 8 - 9
Serengeti – Enchantment of a Serengeti Safari
Ngorongoro Conservation Area – Completing the Journey on the Plains and Overlooking the Crater
Tarangire National Park – A Morning in the Crater and Afternoon with the Elephants
Tarangire National Park – Final Safari Memories
Kilimanjaro – Departure, Including Hotel Day-Room Use
- Explore Africa’s most iconic forest and spend an hour with a troop of wild mountain gorillas
- Descend into Ngorongoro Crater to discover Africa’s ultimate Eden, the complete Big Five just the start of the attractions in the world’s largest intact caldera
- Marvel at the inimitability of a chimpanzee trek, the legendary primates just a few meters away
- Every journey is special in Africa, none more so than the one between Kibale and Bwindi, which includes an afternoon and morning of game driving on the mammal-dappled plains of Queen Elizabeth National Park
- There are more wild mammals in the Serengeti than anywhere in the world, and you have three days of safari in this pristine and world-renowned landscape
- Make a journey into rural Uganda and celebrate the traditions of the region, visiting a local village and reaching volcanic crater lakes above the forest
- Complete the safari in Tarangire National Park, surrounded by elephants and amazed by the vibrancy of nature
- Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda provides a safari perspective that is not possible in Tanzania, a boat cruise along the Kazinga Channel completing your journey
$8,107 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Shannon B.
Reviewed By Christine D.
Reviewed By JEANA L.
Reviewed By Jose A.
Reviewed By patricia P.