Explore Ruaha National Park’s epic wilderness during remarkable safari drives through the bushveld, treasure Selous Game Reserve’s rugged charm while savoring exquisite Tanzanian cuisine, and cherish Lazy Lagoon Private Island’s spectacular secluded ambiance when lounging on the tranquil shores. The beauty of Tanzania is yours to discover in detail during this southern circuit honeymoon to some of the country’s most enchanting destinations.
Ruaha National Park - Breathtaking Scenes of the Great Ruaha River
Tanzania is home to several iconic game reserves that you will be delighted to explore on this 12-day honeymoon vacation beginning in Ruaha National Park. You will touch down at Dar es Salaam Airport, meet your private transfer, and be whisked away to the park, which boasts diverse landscapes and abundant wildlife to discover during your stay at a glamorous lodge pinned into the wilderness. Checking into your secluded suites sharing panoramas of the park’s Great Ruaha River, you will swoon over the breathtaking scenes of Tanzania’s untamed wilds.
Ruaha National Park - Tanzania’s Safari Spirit
Ruaha National Park - Bewitching Moments Spent with the Game
Ruaha National Park - Choose Your Ruaha Highlights
Selous Game Reserve - A Relaxing Welcome to Selous
Selous Game Reserve - Gorgeous Game Drives through Tanzania
Selous Game Reserve - Fine Dining Safari
Selous Game Reserve - Spellbinding Boating along the Rufiji River
Lazy Lagoon Private Island - Island Escape off the Tanzanian Coast
Lazy Lagoon Private Island - Sensational Sea Scenes
Lazy Lagoon Private Island - Setting Sail across the Sea
Lazy Lagoon Private Island - Spectacular Seascapes on Your Final Morning
- Discover the morning hunters, such as lions and leopards, of Ruaha National Park on a sunrise safari revealing the wondrous wildlife that comes to life before dawn
- Join knowledgeable guides for remarkable birding and game viewing experiences across Ruaha’s staggering environments, from stretching golden plains to densely forested pastures
- Spend your final day in Ruaha relishing special experiences tailored to your expectations, from private dinners prepared for you on your balcony to glamping in the middle of the bushveld
- Explore the surrounding wilderness of Selous Game Reserve on extensive safaris through the greenery that will reveal the lush landscapes and abundant wildlife inhabiting these untouched environments
- Relish a unique boating safari across the stunning Rufiji River that runs through the Selous reserve and savor a private dinner prepared on the river banks
- Explore the marine habitats circling Lazy Lagoon Island on sensational snorkeling and kayaking tours over fluorescent reefs and across glimmering swells
- Set sail across the sea surrounding Lazy Lagoon Island to marvel at the sweeping sapphire panoramas stretching as far as the eye can see
- Fine dine as the sun sets over Tanzania with a private chef preparing gorgeous meals at a table set on the secluded sands on the doorstep of your lavish suite
$10,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.75 stars based on 4 reviews.
Reviewed By Roshana S.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By Max A.
Reviewed By Erin W.