Tanzania celebrates its authenticity with this romantic 12-day journey through the north and south. Safari, beach, culture, mountain...it's an intimate trip, connected by light aircraft and enhanced by secluded accommodation in the country's renowned hinterland. Blending iconic impressions with off the beaten track exclusivity, this is both a journey into ancient animal kingdoms and a meander through a millennium of history and culture.
Moshi - Arrival in Moshi, Tanzania
An early evening arrival brings you into Kilimanjaro International Airport, Northern Tanzania. If you're lucky, gaze through the window and the mountain summit will be visible, shimmering white and dominating an iconic looking African bushland. Kilimanjaro International Airport is small and relaxed, a gentle introduction to Tanzania just 45 minutes outside Moshi. You'll be met at arrivals and transferred to a lodge on the edge of Moshi Town, one that's nestled in the foothills of the mountain and surrounded by an awning of green.
Moshi - Exploring the Foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro
Lake Manyara - First Safari Impressions in Lake Manyara National Park
Serengeti - Flying to the Serengeti and Tracking the Great Wildebeest Migration
Serengeti - Spectacular Safari on the Serengeti Plains
Stone Town - Landing in Zanzibar and Exploring Stone Town
Day 7 - 9
Zanzibar - Solitude and Serenity on a Zanzibar Beach
Ruaha - Final Safari Impressions in Ruaha National Park
Ruaha - Follow the Routes of Ruaha
Ruaha - Departure from Tanzania
- Enjoy an all-encompassing tour of Tanzania that takes in the highlights of the whole country, including Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, and the vast safari destinations of the south
- Track the great wildebeest migration on the epic grasslands of the Serengeti, some 2 million mammals marauding around this famous safari destination
- Soak up a feast for the senses with four days on Zanzibar Island, including a day wandering Stone Town, then three days relaxing in tropical beach solitude
- Explore Tanzania's less visited southern safari destinations, including Africa's largest game reserve, Selous, and the wonderfully rugged Ruaha National Park
- Light aircraft connects each destination, effortlessly taking you across the hinterlands and enabling an itinerary that incorporates a wide range of destinations
- Spend a first safari day in Lake Manyara National Park, saying first hellos to elephants, tree-climbing lions, hippos, and much more.
- This itinerary has been hand tailored for couples and includes secluded luxury accommodation, private safari activities, and lots of free time to explore Tanzania together
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Vishala R.
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By peter T.
Reviewed By Stephen B.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie D.