During this handcrafted 11-day tour, explore the natural beauty of Spain, from San Sebastian to Menorca. The Basque Country of Spain is riddled with phenomenal destinations that span the breathtaking Mediterranean Coast. Discovering Spanish cuisine, gliding across crystalline seascapes, and admiring the geological wonders that envelop charming towns and villages are just a few of the incredible experiences offered on this Spanish tour.
San Sebastian - Dining and Shopping
The resort town of San Sebastian sits snugly in the Bay of Biscay in the Basque Country of Spain. Its pristine promenade frames the popular beaches of Playa de la Concha and Playa de Ondarreta, both of which present soft shorelines and forested headlands. After checking in to your delightful suite at an endearing beach resort, you will enjoy a guided tour of San Sebastian’s culinary culture. The cobblestoned town is laden with vibrant restaurants and trendy boutique stores. Here, you may both delve into the history and gastronomic highlights of Spain and shop to your heart's content.
San Sebastian - St. James Way Pilgrimage
San Sebastian - Exploring Basque Country
San Sebastian - France's Basque Country
Barcelona - Barcelona by Bicycle
Barcelona - The Work of Antoni Gaudi
Minorca - Island Under the Sun
Minorca - Horseback Riding on the Coast
Minorca - A Dazzling Seascape
Minorca - Daydreaming in Paradise
Minorca - Departure
- Discover the sights, sounds, and smells of San Sebastian’s culinary culture and its Old Town on a guided tour
- Wrap around the breathtaking Basque Coast to Pasajes on the stunning St. James Way pilgrimage route
- Venture from Mount Hernio to Zumaia on a deep exploration of the natural wonders that make up the Spanish Basque Country
- Transfer across the French border to endearing villages and iconic landmarks throughout the Basque Country
- Witness the golden Catalonian city of Barcelona by bicycle, pedaling to Roman ruins and colossal cathedrals the city
- Admire the great architectural work of Antoni Gaudi on a guided tour to Guell Park and La Sagrada Familia
- Escape to the illustrious island of Minorca for a few nights of leisure and relaxation in one of the Mediterranean’s most picturesque destinations
- Capture images of the sprawling beauty presented along the Ciutadella coast as you traverse the landscape on horseback
- Glide across the sea on a cruise bound for hideaway bays and castaway caves across Minorca
$2,635 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 198 reviews.
Reviewed By Andrew B.
Reviewed By Darrin M.
Reviewed By Kathleen H.
Reviewed By Emily M.
Reviewed By Mike H.
Reviewed By Sarfraz B.