Embrace an authentic experience in the majesty of culture and flavor during your 13-day signature Spain tour. Your hand-crafted itinerary will immerse you in San Sebastian’s mouthwatering cuisine and the luxuriant wines of La Rioja. With each day tailored to your preferences, you can stroll through medieval towns, discover Barcelona’s grandeur, and step off the beaten path for a new perspective of Spain.
Barcelona - Arrive in Active Barcelona with Tapas
Barcelona is a majestic city that combines a zest for life with natural beauty, delicious flavors with unique artistic perspectives. Your private transfer will meet you at Barcelona’s El Prat Airport upon your arrival and escort you to your accommodations in the heart of the city. You can relax in comfort before meeting your guide in the lobby for an insider's food tour through atmospheric streets and inviting restaurants and bars through town. The culinary scene will become your welcome into the city’s famous culture as you indulge in the aromas of dishes like buñuelos de bacalao or escalivada.
Barcelona - Enjoy a Private Half-Day Tour
Barcelona - Discover Girona and Medieval Villages
San Sebastian - Travel to Bilbao and Getaria
San Sebastian - Embrace San Sebastian Cuisine
San Sebastian - Indulge in a Full Day at Leisure
La Rioja - Drive to La Rioja at Your Pace
La Rioja - Bask in Treasured Tastes of La Rioja
Asturias - Travel to Distinctive Asturias
Asturias - Experience the Life of a Fisherman
Santiago - Arrive in Santiago de Compostela
Santiago - Sample Tasty Treasures in Rias Baixas
Santiago - Depart for Home
- Indulge in the celebrated flavors of San Sebastian with a private culinary tour in a city known for having more Michelin-stars per capita than any other city in the world
- Embrace the remarkable flavors, aromas, and textures of La Rioja wines on a wine tour accentuated by the surrounding pristine landscape
- Witness the mixture of heritage and contemporary culture in Barcelona highlighted by the persistent surreal image of La Sagrada Familia
- Revel in the lifestyle and history of fishers in a fishing village on the Asturian coast for insight into the only region in Spain never conquered by Moorish invaders
- Discover the treasured streets and diverse architecture of Santiago de Compostela on a private guided tour crowned by the staggering design and heritage of the cathedral
- Bask in the typical flavors and tastes of Barcelona with a tapas tour of the authentic Mediterranean city by the sea
- Enjoy the town of Girona in Northern Catalonia for a different perspective of preserved medieval architecture and the culture specific to Catalonia
- Delight in the quiet towns, lush landscape, and Celtic history of Galicia as you visit wineries known for producing crisp Rias Baixas with Albariño grapes
- Visit the town of “Three Lies” at Santillana del Mar to experience the charismatic streets and houses
- Witness authentic Basque heritage when visiting Getaria on the way to San Sebastian, where the historic fishing village reveals elements of pristine flavor, tradition, and charm
$9,225 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on 213 reviews.
Reviewed By Linda N.
Reviewed By Gregg B.
Reviewed By Pat R.
Reviewed By Jennifer L.
Reviewed By Mark T.
Reviewed By Kate A.