During this custom-tailored 8-day tour, witness how Lisbon glimmers gold under the Portuguese sun, Porto captures the contemporary culture of the country, and luxuriant pastures veil the Douro Valley. From culinary delicacies to rolling emerald vistas, every moment of your experience within Portugal will be enticing and breathtaking as you journey from Lisbon through to Porto.
Lisbon - Lush Hills and Pastel Homes
Seven staggering hillsides soar above Lisbon, a coastal city cradled by the sweeping water of the Tagus River. In pastel colors that paint its skyline, Lisbon will welcome you to its entrancing scenes the moment you arrive and transfer to your accommodation. By exploring the streets, you will be besotted with the charming atmosphere that emanates from iconic monuments, antique shops, and spacious town squares. There is beauty to behold in every narrow alley and manicured garden.
Lisbon - Diverse City Districts
Lisbon - Surreal Romance
Porto - Medieval Origins of Tomar
Porto - Astonishing Art and Architecture
Porto - Origins of Portugal
Porto - Day in the Douro Valley
Porto - Departure
- Stroll along cobblestone streets in Lisbon to endearing eateries on the banks of the Tagus River
- Peruse Lisbon’s spirited districts, from Alfama and Castelo to Chiado and Bairro Alto, which each boast distinctive qualities you will be delighted to discover
- Admire the art and architecture of Sintra within the Palace of Monserrate, Palacio, and Quinta da Regaleira to trace back to the Romantic Era
- Venture to The Templar City of Tomar to step back in time when knights roamed the landscape and medieval castles dominated the skyline
- Capture Porto’s great works of art and architecture on a tour, beginning at the São Bento Station and ending at the Lello bookshop
- Uncover the Roman roots and authentic identity of Portugal on a guided tour of remnants and ruins in the age-old towns of Braga and Guimarães
- Traverse the majestic Douro Valley countryside and lush vineyards to sample a series of locally produced wines
$1,755 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on 219 reviews.
Reviewed By Fred R.
Reviewed By Candi L.
Reviewed By Sue U.
Reviewed By katie f.
Reviewed By Srinivas G.
Reviewed By Patricia C.