Adventure awaits in Portugal with this tailored 12-day tour that will allow you to indulge in the best experiences in a wealth of bewitching destinations. From hot air balloon expeditions above the staggering Algarve region to canyoning the rugged wilderness of Funchal and cruising to the caves of Lagos, every stop will be as exciting as the last. This exciting adventure spotlights the mesmerizing environment with which Portugal is blessed.
Algarve - Astonishing Natural Wonders
You will arrive in Portugal’s capital city of Lisbon and pick up your private rental car for a charming journey to the country’s southernmost region of Algarve. In Algarve, pearl-white shores wrap around the coastline and submerge into sprawling stretches of crystalline sea. Craggy cliffs jut out from the headlands and loom over charming beaches. Algarve is a beach lovers paradise, and you will soon behold all the boundless beauty of its seascape.
Algarve - Picture-Perfect Ponta da Piedade
Algarve - The Azure Seas of Lagos
Algarve - Take to the Skies
Funchal - An Island of Tropical Splendor
Funchal - Beneath the Laurissilva Forest Canopy
Funchal - Along the Banks of Madeira’s Levadas
Funchal - Canyoning through the Forest
Lisbon - Michelin-starred Portuguese Meals
Lisbon - An Astounding Way to Get Around
Lisbon - The Romantic Reflection of Sintra
Lisbon - A Brilliant Final Breakfast
- Witness the staggering golden cliffs of the Ponta da Piedade headland just outside of the town of Lagos
- Swim to the astonishing Benagil Cave beach, where the light filters onto the silver sand through an aperture in the roof
- Take to the skies above Algarve sprawling countryside on an exclusive hot air balloon flight for unparalleled panoramas
- Voyage to Madeira Island and trek through the viridescent forests of Funchal and capture images of the endemic wildlife that resides here
- Stroll along the banks of the levada’s of Madeira, which are magnificent aqueducts that feed fruitful farms around the island
- Gear up and fuel your adrenaline on a thrilling canyoning tour through the craggy wilderness of Funchal
- Lap up exquisite Portugal’s meals prepared by Michelin-starred chefs and exceptional traditional cooks on a behind-the-scenes culinary tour through Lisbon
- Explore every nook and cranny of Lisbon on the unique Portuguese transportation mode, the GoCar
- Uncover the marvelous creations of Europe’s Romantic period as you transfer to the bewitching city of Sintra to visit the bejeweled Pena Palace
- Discover Lisbon’s hallowed heritage as you tour iconic cultural sites across the buzzing cityscape
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on
Reviewed By Laurie B.
Reviewed By Jodie R.
Reviewed By Sheri D.
Reviewed By Natasha P.
Reviewed By Megan R.
Reviewed By Jack Y.