For fans of port wine, mysterious history, and gastronomic greatness, this 10-day tour of Portugal reliably presents visitors with an abundance of each. You will venture through the Iberian country to experience a blend of guided recreation and leisure time. From Porto to Lisbon and Vilamoura, this tour will open your eyes to the beauty of Portugal and the adventures awaiting you.
Porto – Portugal's Wine Region
Following a north to south track, your exploration of Portugal will start in the fertile fields and lush gardens of the Port region that is famous for its warm hospitality and rolling vineyards. After arriving at the airport of Portugal's second-largest city, a transfer will whisk you effortlessly through traffic to the pedestrian-friendly city center. After arriving at your hotel, you will be within a short walk of many of the city's noteworthy sites in addition to having the remainder of the day to explore each one.
Porto – Custom Food Tour
Porto – The Region's Namesake
Lisbon – The Portuguese Capital
Lisbon – Exploring the City Center
Lisbon – Stretching Your Legs
Vilamoura – In the Deep South
Vilamoura – In Search of Sea Caves
Lisbon – Returning to the Capital
Lisbon – Departure
- Wander the scenic alleys and cobbled corners of Lisbon, where an earthquake leveled the Portuguese capital in the 18th century
- Sample the abundant variety of food and drink proudly displayed to those visitors who are wise enough to venture to Porto's wine region
- Allow your senses to lead you on a trip to a functioning vineyard and winery in the Douro Valley to sample port wine and to learn about the production techniques
- Walk in the footsteps of the Knights Templar on a visit to the village of Aveiro, where a rustic city center and magnificent architecture charms locals and visitors
- Learn about Lisbon's compelling history on a guided walking tour of the city center, including visits to the Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, and Pasteeis de Belem coffee shop
- Scan the horizon from atop the colorful cast of the Pena Palace, where the royal family once summered, for some of the region's best views
- Dive into the heart of Portugal's Algarve region, where windswept cliffs, stunning rock formations, and sandy beaches appear in abundance
- Take to the waves on a voyage to the Benagil Sea Cave, where the ghostly echoes of a one-legged pirate still reverberate off the limestone rock formations
$2,145 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 666 reviews.
Reviewed By Fred R.
Reviewed By Denise B.
Reviewed By Tim Z.
Reviewed By Terry W.
Reviewed By Allen D.
Reviewed By Mark S.