South America reliably presents visitors wit a unique cocktail of raw natural beauty and charming urban centers, and this 15-day tour of Brazil and Peru will present plenty of both as you make your way from the rugged Andean mountains to the shores of the Atlantic ocean. A combination of leisure time and guided excursions will also ensure that you make the most out of each destination you visit.
Lima – Bustling Metropolis of Peru
Tucked along the westernmost edge of South America, Peru reliably seduces even the most reluctant visitor with breathtaking scenery, stunning wildlife, and warm hospitality. All this will be your to enjoy as your embark on your inaugural day on this South American tour. There is perhaps no better ambassador of this vibrant country than its capital of Lima, where after your arrival, a comfortable transfer will whisk you effortlessly from the outskirts into the heart of this bustling metropolis. After you have settled into your lush hotel, you will have the remainder of the day to explore.
Lima – Roll Up Your Sleeves on a Cooking Course
Lima – Taking a Turn for the Spontaneous on a Leisure Day
Cusco – Ancient Capital of the Inca
Cusco – Strolling Through the Inca Ruins
Cusco – Ambling Through This UNESCO World Heritage Site
Puno – An Andean Train Ride
Lima – Returning to the Pacific
Iguazu – Chasing Waterfalls in Brazil
Iguazu – Exploring A Rainforest Paradise
Iguazu – Journey to the Foot of the Falls
Rio de Janiero – A Return to the Sea
Rio de Janeiro – Taking a Turn for the Panoramic
Rio de Janeiro – Soaking Up the Seaside Atmosphere
Rio de Janeiro – Departing Brazil's Warm Hospitality
- Plunge into the colorful atmosphere and warm hospitality of Lima's Miraflores district where stunning views of the Pacific and untold adventure await you
- Roll up your sleeves on an immersive exploration of Lima's thriving culinary scene and cooking course where Peru's unique cuisine will be your to enjoy
- Take to the streets on an early morning amble to see Peru's capital city awake and enjoy some solitude before the crowds arrive
- Climb the lofty slopes of the Andes where the Inca once ruled to find your gateway into Peru's impressive past and picturesque present
- Meander your way into the heart of the Sacred Valley on a train ride through Peru's dense subtropical rainforest where historic ruins and legends abound
- Amble along the stone-lined alleys and lanes of an abandoned Incan fortress at Machu Picchu where this UNESCO Heritage Site will inspire your imagination
- Scan the sacred shores of Lake Titicaca where legend has it that the Incan civilization was born and today will be yours to enjoy on a guided tour
- Witness Brazil's abundance of raw natural beauty on a visit to the Iguazu National Park where the impressive waterfalls and surrounding landscape will present you with an abundance of adventure
- Scale the scenic slopes of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Corcovado Hill where you will be able to enjoy a bird's eye view of Rio de Janeiro on a guided excursion
- Stroll along the waterfront, plazas, and colorful boulevards of Rio where visitors can't help but be charmed by the beautiful vistas and warm hospitality
$4,870 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.67 stars based on 18 reviews.
Reviewed By Laura Z.
Reviewed By mike K.
Reviewed By Kathy G.
Reviewed By Madonna P.
Reviewed By Diana L.
Reviewed By Consuelo B.