This exclusive itinerary showcases the very best of Kenya. Discover beautiful areas of wilderness, great savannas teeming with wild game, deserted white sand beaches, and spectacular plateaus. Each destination offers its own inimitability, epitomized by the unforgettable Maasai Mara and a walking safari in Meru National Park. Packed with unique experiences, this itinerary shows Kenya at its most beautiful and authentic.
Nairobi - Wild Game From the Hotel Balcony
Nairobi is a cosmopolitan city full of contrasts. It has exclusive suburbs and squalid slums, green parks and dusty streets, skyscrapers and a natural game park. You'll be met at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, and it won't take long before you see some iconic African scenes. Street stalls sell mountains of avocados and colorfully dressed women strap babies to their backs. Your first hotel property is the perfect introduction to Kenya's wildlife, as giraffe, buffalo, and various antelope, all roam around their natural habitat. Savor the views from the balcony, relax in the sauna or swimming pool, and rest up as the wildlife is only just beginning.
Day 2 - 4
Meru National Park – Raw and Beautiful
Day 5 - 7
Laikipia Hills - Diverse Safari Experiences
Day 8 - 10
Maasai Mara – Offbeat Experiences
Day 11 - 13
Diani Beach - Tropical Paradise
Nairobi - Fond Farewells to Kenya
- Relish three days of Big Five safari in the beautiful Meru National Park
- Go on thrilling walking safaris and view all the wild game from ground level
- Overlook Nairobi National Park from your luxury hotel in Nairobi
- Experience unique horse and camel back safaris your lodge in the Laikipia Plateau
- Enjoy superior accommodations throughout, with each exclusive lodge offering privacy, luxury, and stunning views
- Explore the famous plains of the Maasai Mara, home to the Great Migration and the greatest concentration of wild game on the planet
- Savor the sights of big cats out on a hunt, as well as impossibly large herds that cover the plains
- Indulge in the tropical paradise of Diani Beach on the Indian Ocean
- Enjoy miles of deserted white sand as well as fresh barbecued seafood and gentle waves
$12,455 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 157 reviews.
Reviewed By Jamie M.
Reviewed By Marlene A.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Rachael H.
Reviewed By Kenneth P.