In Kenya, the evergreen grasslands and golden savanna plains are alive with magnificent animals and dazzling birdlife, while the capital city is brimming with cosmopolitan charm for you to discover during your deluxe 9-day tour from Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve. Indulge in the glamor of premier campsites stationed in the country’s treasured reserves and partake in thrilling safari experiences unveiling the majesty of these untouched parks.
Nairobi - Day One’s Dazzling Discoveries
East Africa’s cosmopolitan and Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, is a must-visit destination and starting point of your lavish adventures within the wilderness. You will be besotted with the glamor of Nairobi from the moment you transfer from the international airport to your deluxe accommodation pinned in the heart of the city. Here, you will have access to all of Nairobi’s premier attractions from its buzzing cafe culture at stylish coffee shops to its dazzling nightlife along buzzing neon-lit streets and its rich heritage reflected at iconic museums to its beautiful wildlife roaming an urban game reserve just outside the city center.
Lewa Conservancy - UNESCO-Recognized Wilderness Hideaway
Lewa Conservancy - Fine Dining within the Fabulous Kenyan Wilderness
Lewa Conservancy - Bewitching Beauty beneath the Forest Canopy
Mara North Conservancy - Big Moments with the Big Five
Mara North Conservancy - Early-Bird Encounters under the Rising African Sun
Mara North Conservancy - Wandering Masai Marai’s Whimsical Wilderness
Mara North Conservancy - Swoon-Worthy Scenes for Sundowners
Mara North Conservancy - Treasure Trove of Kenyan Memories
- Explore the many wonders of Kenya’s buzzing capital, Nairobi, during visits to iconic museums sharing local heritage and journeys across the world’s only urban game reserve
- Retreat to the breathtaking wildlands of Lewa Conservancy, a UNESCO World Heritage Site introducing you to the unbridled beauty of the Kenyan wilderness during extensive morning and afternoon safaris
- Enjoy the wondrous flavors of Kenyan cuisine during unique dining experiences set within the untouched wilderness sweeping Lewa, from breakfast savored in the evergreen pastures to sundowners lapped up with views of the fiery African sunset
- Discover the majesty of Lewa in unique ways, from horseback riding to camel riding across the staggering unspoiled plains, or visit the spellbinding viridian canopy of Ngare Ndare Forest
- Treasure safari tours across Masai Mara National Reserve with experienced rangers, helping you discover the many magnificent animals meandering the park, including those constituting Africa’s iconic Big Five
- Set out across Masai Mara before the sun has risen in the hope of capturing images of the reserve’s strongest predators hunting during these early hours of the morning
- Peruse the many luxuriant environments encompassing Masai Mara on foot for new perspectives of the rich, flourishing ecosystems and the creatures, birds, and plants that comprise these proliferating environments
- Soak up the splendid sunset scenes over Masai Mara as you sip decadent evening drinks and appreciate the sweeping untouched landscapes composing the reserve’s remarkable ecosystems
$8,977 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Jackie M.
Reviewed By Sharon T.
Reviewed By Kathy T.
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Margo M.
Reviewed By Sharise N.