Cheetahs prowl Kenyan plains and will provide the focal point of this full week’s safari. Divided across Lewa and the Masai Mara, this safari will take you off the trails in search of legendary animals and rare cheetah behaviors. Expert guides lead your way, and exclusive activities will lead you closer to the animals, especially at private conservancies. While cheetahs provide your primary focus, seven full days on safari will present much of the very best of Kenya’s wildlife, including the endangered...
Nairobi – Resting Up in the Kenyan Capital
Before a week on safari, you will have a day to rest and relax in Nairobi. You will not need to travel into the bustling heart of Nairobi although this can be arranged if you seek a cultural experience. After a transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will spend the day in Karen, which is a bucolic suburb where giraffes and elephants are among the local population. A local driver will provide you with transfers to attractions in the area, including the Giraffe Centre and a couple of boutique cafes. Today is mostly about resting after your flight and preparing for your week on safari.
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – Legendary Safari Viewing
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – On the Cheetah Trail
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – Walks and Rides on the Open Plains
Masai Mara National Reserve – Africa’s Densest Cheetah Population
Masai Mara National Reserve – Balloon Above the Mara and Discovering a Famous River
Day 7 - 8
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Searching for Rare Cheetah Behavior and Walking with the Masai
Nairobi – Departure
- Marvel at rare cheetah behavior after driving off the trails in Mara Naboisho, where cubs and coalitions make for thrilling scenes
- Search for cheetahs in Lewa, which is a wildlife conservancy where the spotted cats are beginning to thrive
- Hot air balloon above the Masai Mara before touching down to a champagne breakfast.
- Walk the plains with Masai warriors and enjoy riding safaris in Lewa
- Discover Africa’s densest cheetah population during two days in the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Enjoy legendary safari encounters throughout with lions and elephants being a part of your daily itinerary
- Seek some of Africa’s lesser-known wildlife, including Beisa Oryx and gerenuk
$10,408 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Katharine B.
Reviewed By Duane G.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By Erin P.