Kenya is an epic wilderness destination waiting to be discovered during this breathtaking 12-day tour of the country’s coveted wildlife reserves. Between Nairobi and the rolling plains of Masai Mara, a golden-green expanse of flourishing environments is set to share the game viewing spoils and spectacular scenery for which Kenya is famous. Come visit the viridian sanctuaries and explore the untouched ecosystems of Amboseli National Park, Laikipia, and Masai Mara.
Nairobi - Spoils along the Nairobi River
Nairobi is a gateway to Kenya’s wilderness, a rich tapestry of diverse environments draped over the landscape like an emerald and golden blanket. The cosmopolitan cityscape will welcome you to its vibrant neighborhoods, manicured parks, and iconic landmarks as soon as you arrive at the airport and transfer to your accommodation near the Nairobi River. You may immerse yourself in the local culture with tours of Nairobi’s earmarked museums and heritage attractions before visiting the world’s only urban game reserve around the corner from the city center.
Amboseli National Park - Perched beneath Mount Kilimanjaro’s Peaks
Amboseli National Park - Peaceful Galavant through the Green
Amboseli National Park - Exceptional Early Morning and Evening Scenes
Laikipia - In Touch with the Wilderness
Laikipia - Lose Yourself in Lovely Laikipia
Laikipia - The Life Force of Laikipia
Masai Mara - Iconic African Sunset Scenes
Masai Mara - Unrivaled Wildlife Spectacles
Masai Mara - Magic Moments with the Maasai People
Masai Mara - Full-On Safari Adventures
Masai Mara - The Sounds of Africa
- Introduce yourself to the local Kenyan culture with tours of Nairobi’s iconic museums and landmark heritage sites sprinkling the cosmopolitan city’s vibrant neighborhoods, as well as a visit to the world’s only urban game reserve
- Discover the wondrous wildlife and brilliant birdlife inhabiting the viridian woodlands of Amboseli National Park during extensive safari drives and peaceful walking tours across rugged landscapes to prime game viewing spots
- Meander across the Amboseli bushveld under cover of the night sky, before the sun has risen, to spot big cat predators including lions, cheetahs, and leopards hunting in the early hours of the morning
- Indulge in the breathtaking scenes of Laikipia’s flourishing wilderness and spot all sorts of game during epic safari excursions across the mesmerizing environments spreading through this Kenyan region
- Wallow in the refreshing waters of Laikipia’s flowing rivers during tubing trips over the gentle rapids and fishing tours in the shallow waters fringing the river banks
- If traveling during the right time of the year, marvel at the world-famous Great Migration event taking place across Masai Mara and the Serengeti in which millions of animals cross the savannas with hungry predators chasing closely behind
- Explore local Kenyan culture dating back generations with a visit to a Maasai village, where friendly residents will welcome you to their homes and share insight into their ancient customs and traditions
- Spend your mornings and afternoon exploring the diverse environments sweeping Masai Mara during guided game drives to spectacular viewpoints and marvelous hides sharing unbridled images of the local wildlife
$8,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on 23 reviews.
Reviewed By Jamie M.
Reviewed By Janet D.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Michele L.