Flock to Kenya in search of the country’s marvelous creatures and spectacular scenes on this tailormade 7-day family safari from Amboseli National Park to Masai Mara Game Reserve. With game drives revealing the wondrous wildlife dwelling in the African bush and spectacular safaris showcasing phenomenal wildlife moments such as the Great Migration, you and your family will be blown away by the remarkable spoils of the Kenyan wilderness.
Amboseli National Park - First Moments beneath Mount Kilimanjaro
Boasting a vast and beautiful unspoiled landscape stretching from the foothills of the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s finest wildlife sanctuaries that you will soon discover after landing in the country and transferring to your accommodation beneath the trees. En route, you and your family will discover the majesty that is Amboseli during a guided safari drive within a kitted-out 4x4 vehicle. From giraffes picking at towering acacia trees to buffalo grazing the golden savannah plains, your first moments in Kenya will showcase the country’s rich tapestry of indigenous wildlife.
Amboseli National Park - Surreal Sightings in Amboseli
Samburu National Reserve - Seclusion in Samburu
Samburu National Reserve - Encounters with the Special Five
Maasai Mara National Reserve - Across the Ancestral Lands of Maasai
Maasai Mara National Reserve - The Great Migration
Maasai Mara National Reserve - On the Lookout for Early Hunters
- Discover the beauty and majesty of diverse environments spreading from the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro as you cruise in search of wonderful creatures inhabiting Amboseli’s wilderness
- Wind along the pathways weaving through Amboseli National Park to witness the many marvelous animals and birds who call these pristine plains and flourishing forests home
- Find comfort in the seclusion of Samburu, a reserve boasting camps off the beaten path that offer access to remarkable game viewing experiences
- Meander through Samburu and Buffalo Springs Game Reserve in search of the rare and iconic Special Five, a quintet of animals found nowhere else in Kenya
- Relish an afternoon game drive across the ancestral lands of the Maasai tribe, exploring lush landscapes and witnessing majestic animals and vivid birds that reside in these untamed environments
- Witness one of the world’s most remarkable natural phenomenon in the Great Migration as herds of millions of wildebeest and other animals race through Kenya and across the Mara River, with dangerous predators following closely at their heels
- Set off to locate members of the Big Five hunting in the early hours of the morning, as the sunshine breaks over the horizon and illuminates the plains of Maasai Mara National Reserve
$4,090 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.75 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Wijay A.
Reviewed By peter T.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Daniel M.