Spectacular landscapes give East Africa an eternally romantic allure. There are white beaches, wildebeest-covered grasslands, rhino-draped hills, mazy coral lanes, and ancient volcanic calderas. This luxurious, two-week tour will provide peace and exclusivity amid these wildlife-dominated lands. From an underwater suite on Pemba island to a private Serengeti reserve, you will celebrate in East Africa’s most amorous destinations and lodges.
Pemba Island – Drifting Off in an Underwater Suite
On the most romantic vacations, you need to close the curtains. That will not be the case on Pemba Island because swarms of fish will swim past your window, flitting through shards of sunlight. A turtle can peer into your room as it casually drifts by you. Sometimes, dolphins can also be seen here. For your first three nights, you will be staying in an underwater suite. One of the very few in the world, this suite places you beneath the surface in rich, Indian Ocean waters, so you can keep the curtains open and admire a colorful marine world while toasting to your vacation to the Zanzibar archipelago. To reach Pemba, you will fly to Zanzibar and board a short charter flight to Zanzibar’s sister island.
Pemba Island – Barefoot Escapism and a Sunset Dhow Cruise
Pemba Island – Laid-Back Time Around Pemba
Stone Town – An Old-World Exotic Atmosphere
Stone Town – Customizable Activities Around Zanzibar
Ngorongoro Crater – Wildlife Encounters on the Crater Rim
Ngorongoro Crater – An Enchanting Wildlife Utopia
Grumeti Game Reserve – The Thrill of Crossing the Serengeti
Day 9 - 10
Grumeti Game Reserve – Exclusive Experiences in the Serengeti
Laikipia Plateau – Beautiful Safari Flights Across East Africa
Day 12 - 13
Laikipia Plateau – Intimate Moments With Rhinos and Many More
Nairobi – Departure
- Luxuriate in style and comfort with three nights in an underwater suite on Pemba island
- Enjoy a personal and private Serengeti experience with three nights in Grumeti
- Toast to life from a luxurious lodge on the Ngorongoro Crater rim
- Absorb the exotic Swahili atmosphere of Zanzibar’s Stone Town
- Venture even closer to wildlife with three intimate days on the Laikipia Plateau
- Fly between East African wildernesses and savor the sense of adventure
- Safely wander hand in hand on the Serengeti grasslands and Kenyan highlands
- Savor Pemba’s barefoot luxury and cruise the Indian Ocean in a traditional wooden dhow
$13,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 93 reviews.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Andrea L.
Reviewed By John P.
Reviewed By Christine D.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Rachael H.