Italy offers you a world of remarkable landscapes, unparalleled wines, sensational artistry, and vivacious food. This 10-day custom-tailored Italy tour will bring you to the country’s magnificent north. You will find a world steeped in history and filled with pristine lakes, canals and Shakespearean drama, truffles and Barolo, castles and villas. You will find yourself in the opulent land of dukes and Doge’s, rich meals, fabulous hills, lavish gardens, noteworthy churches, and celebrated mountains.
Milan - A Taste of the North
Arrive in Milan, the center of the fashion world and a city that is filled with modern life and gothic character. You are met at the airport by a private transfer and taken to your charming accommodation near the acclaimed Duomo. The Sforza Castle stretches across the city walls, built in the 15th century, and adds a dramatic sense of antiquity to what is often considered the industrial capital of the north. In the afternoon you can settle into the city with an espresso while overlooking the Piazza Duomo where the textured Cathedral stands.
The Milan Cathedral is a sensational work of gothic architecture built between the 14th and 16th centuries, and made of pink Candoglia marble with a pearled façade. When you walk beside the basilica you can see the 135 spires rising like a crown. The interior is as impressive with stained glass windows said to be the largest of any in the church worldwide and which add a glittering light to the imposing marbled columns and polished grounds. In the evening you can enjoy a delightful meal in one of the exceptional gourmet restaurants found in the city.
Milan - Finding Grace
Lake Maggiore - The Grander Mountains
Lake Maggiore - Pearls of the Lake
Alba - Truffles in the Air
Alba - Rejuvenating Flavor
Lake Garda - Sizeable Encounter
Venice - The Grand Canal
Venice - Star-Crossed Lovers
Venice - The Greatest Lakes and More
- Witness the magnitude and detail of Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- See the intricate design of Milan’s Duomo
- Visit the unparalleled placid water of Lake Como
- Tour through the beautiful mountainous lakes with a tour of Lake Maggiore
- Experience a unique cooking class in a Piedmont castle
- Taste the exceptional wines of Italy, including the king of Italian wine, Barolo
- Explore the sensational city of Venice and its iconic sights
- Discover the charm of Verona and the homes of Romeo and Juliet
$3,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 4408 reviews.
Reviewed By Laurie D.
Reviewed By Madison S.
Reviewed By Helen C.
Reviewed By Debra B.
Reviewed By Irene P.
Reviewed By Megan D.