Travel through time as you explore ancient ruins and vibrant contemporary life on your 10-day Israel hidden-gems tour. Immerse yourself in the ancient splendor of Jerusalem's old-city streets before enjoying the vibrant art and music scene of present-day Tel Aviv. Then, break away from the action for peaceful respite wading in the Dead Sea, touring a picturesque winery, and trekking across rugged terrain in search of cascading waterfalls.
Tel Aviv - Arrival in Israel's Bustling City of Arts and Culture
Catch glimpses of the shimmering Mediterranean Sea as you touch down in Israel's coastal city of Tel Aviv. After boarding your complimentary airport transfer you'll zig-zag through the buzzing frenzy of Tel Aviv's music and arts scene downtown as aromas of salt water linger in the air. Spend the afternoon relaxing at the hotel before partaking in a leisurely evening and dinner nearby.
Tel Aviv - Behind the Scenes of Israel's Peace and Defense Efforts
Caesarea National Park - A Skyhigh View of Spectacular Landscapes
Golan Heights - Jeep Trekking and an Illustrious Winery Tour
Jordan Valley - A Riveting History of Biblical Proportions
Jerusalem - The Old City and its Diverse Ethnic Origins
Judean Desert - Floating in the Dead Sea and Chasing Waterfalls
Jerusalem - Ancient Relics and Holocaust Remembrance
Jerusalem - You Lead the Way: Self-Guided City Exploration
Jerusalem - Souvenir Shopping and Departure
- Zig-zag through the buzzing frenzy of Tel Aviv's downtown music and arts scene as you inhale aromas of the ocean
- Journey back in time as you unearth the ancient city of Akko and stroll along the pathways of Caesarea Maritima ruins
- Stroll the storied halls of the Palmach Museum for a chance to learn more about the underground Haganah defense organization, later integrated into the Israel Defense Force
- Take the rugged back roads through Banias Nature Reserve as you explore the ancient Cave of Pan and dip your toes into the refreshing spring water trickling below
- Tantalize your taste buds as you enjoy spices, nuts, and bourekas lining the city streets at the popular Levinsky Market
- Pay your respects at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem, Israel's official memorial to the victims of the Holocaust
- Eat and drink your way through the country's finest cuisine, including citrusy seafood in Tel Aviv and mouth-watering Mediterranean treats of tomato and fresh herbs in the lush Galilee Region
$6,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By Vicky L.
Reviewed By Janet Z.
Reviewed By Igor G.
Reviewed By Georgette H.
Reviewed By Kathleen M.
Reviewed By Bruce M.