Indulge in renowned culinary delights on this 10-day Israel gastronomy tour, which will give you immersive adventures in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and the Jordan Valley. Fall in love with the remarkable cuisine of each city. Sip luxurious local wines and discover the intricacies of the artisan olive oil presses of Galilee. Trek to the beautiful countryside and enjoy the serenity of the Dead Sea as you uncover Israel’s culinary charms.
Tel Aviv - Arrive on Sparkling Mediterranean Shores
Breathe in the fresh sea air of the Mediterranean as you cruise along the tarmac at the airport in Tel Aviv. Once you've collected your bags, you'll be greeted by your private airport transfer services and whisked downtown to your luxury hotel. Take in the soaring skyscrapers along the edges of rocky cliffs as you listen to locals enjoy late-afternoon picnics on the beaches. Relax at the hotel in the afternoon, then enjoy a leisurely sunset stroll.
Tel Aviv - Enjoy City Unique Charm
Coastal Plain - Caesarea National Park and Druze Cuisine
Golan Heights - Cook with Nof and a Golan Jeep Tour
Galilee - Find an Artisan Olive Oil Press and Winery
Jordan Valley - Visit an Authentic with Shabbat Dinner
Judean Desert - Explore the Dead Sea and Bedouin Hospitality
Jerusalem - Discover Dead Sea Scrolls and Artisan Cheese
Jerusalem - Indulge in the City of David
Jerusalem - Departure Day and Final Goodbyes
- Discover Shai Zeltzer Goat Cheese Farm and sink your teeth into a delectable sampling of the finest cheese in all of Israel, alongside an award-winning artisan
- Behold the magnificent ancient ruins of the Herodian Theatre and peer out on the mesmerizing deep-blue waves of the Mediterranean Sea a mere stone's throw away
- Uncover the captivating history and culture of the Bedouin people over a steaming cup of traditional tea or coffee
- Indulge in the rich aromas of saffron and citrus as they guide you to must-try bites at Levinsky Market
- Enjoy a leisurely sunset stroll as you watch Tel Aviv's horizon warm with orange-yellow hues
- Embark on a visit to one of the holiest sites in the world for the Jewish people, the Western Wall
- Join a local family in Jerusalem for the meal of a lifetime and a chance to learn more about the special customs associated with the sabbath
- Stroll through the lush fields at Adir Winery and sip on rich red wines as you immerse yourself in the wine-making process, including harvesting, pressing, and barrel-aging
$18,225 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.81 stars based on
Reviewed By margo w.
Reviewed By Vijay R.
Reviewed By David B.
Reviewed By Bob B.
Reviewed By Jessica R.
Reviewed By Mike L.