Impeccable landscapes, rich spiritual and cultural history, and exhilarating adventure activities await during this handcrafted 14-day Israel tour. From dramatic stories uncovered in Jerusalem’s significant landmarks to adventures in the lush forests of Galilee, ATV and sandboarding excursions across the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea, canyoning and hiking experiences in Eilat, to marine discoveries of the Red Sea, this extreme tour showcases the thrills of Israel.
Jerusalem - Arrival in the Capital of Israel
Centuries of history come together at the capital of Israel, Jerusalem, and spiritual mesmerism attracts all sorts of travelers, including religious explorers, skeptics, and casual adventurers. Clashing cultures entwine with contemporary creations, and the Judaean Mountains cast shadows over the Muslim, Christian, Jewish and Armenian quarters. Jerusalem is a fascinating and diverse cityscape that you may discover as you stroll the city center this evening after transferring from the airport to your accommodation. You will spot heritage sites and landmarks set to seduce you on tours in the coming days.
Jerusalem - Ancient History of Religious Quarters
Jerusalem - Learn about Israel’s Warring Past
Jerusalem - Explore Israel’s Evocative History
Galilee - Mediterranean Marine Adventures in Acre
Galilee - Adventures in Nature at Banias
Dead Sea - Floating Effortlessly on the Dead Sea
Dead Sea - Panoramas from the Masada Fortress
Eilat - Cross Nahal Tamar and Timna Park
Eilat - The Red Canyon and Negev Desert Sandboarding
Eilat - Marine Discoveries in the Red Sea
Tel Aviv - The Ramon Crater and Canyon Tours
Tel Aviv - Glamorous Living in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv - Celebrate Your Extreme Adventure
- Explore the ancient holy sites of religious quarters in Jerusalem, including the City of David, Siloam Tunnel, Western Wall, Dome of the Rock Islamic shrine, and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Delve into the history of the Arab-Israeli war and uncover the secrets of Israel’s immense terrorism issues on an extreme tour with counter-terrorism officials to devastated villages, the Ayalon Institute, and the Stalactite Cave Nature Reserve
- Witness the evocative Holocaust exhibits at Yad Vashem, see Israel’s House of Parliament, Knesset, discover Israeli history at the Israel Museum, and peer at the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Shrine of the Book
- Discover the Mediterranean Sea surrounding the port city of Acre on marine experiences, including a tornado boat trip, snorkeling, and tours of the Grutas de Rosh Hanikra grottos
- Wander the forest trails of Hermon Stream Nature Reserve to the silver streams of Banias Waterfall, swim in the spiritual spring, and cruise to immaculate sunset viewpoints by jeep or white water raft through the reserve
- Float effortlessly on the salt-enriched waters of the Dead Sea, cross the Judean Desert on ATVs, and capture landscape photography of the rolling rocky hills of the Jordan Valley
- Climb the rocky Judean Desert cliffs to reach the towering peak where the Masada fortress will share ancient history through the archeological landmarks that overlook the sweeping sand seas
- Descend into a historic cave on an extreme abseiling expedition in the desert, where you will crawl through slim caverns to immense chambers that show off the centuries-old underground rock formations
- Weave through the prehistoric Red Canyon’s trails that dissect the curvaceous maroon-colored rock formations and then sandboard down the steep dunes of the Negev Desert
- Swim in the beautiful blue waters of the Red Sea, dive with dolphins on a unique Dolphin Reef experience, and learn about the local marine life as you sit back in style on the breathtaking Eilat beaches
$7,275 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Nancy H.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By John C.
Reviewed By Nina B.
Reviewed By Robin T.
Reviewed By jonathan f.