The brilliant blue of sea and river, the vibrant green of field and knoll, the climbing cliffs and plunging valleys—this is Ireland at its core. The spectacular sights and amiable locals are all alike clamoring for your presence; with timeless memories ready to be had, why would keep them waiting?
Greetings from the Capital
After landing at Dublin International Airport and meeting your driver, you’ll be taken to your luxurious accommodations in the heart of this vibrant and vivid city. Centrally located and filled with the luxury of the upper-class and the charm unique to the Emerald Isle, you’ll be sure to love your home base during your explorations of dear old Dublin.
A Private Tour of Fascinating Dublin
From the Capital in the East to the Capital in the West
To Killarney, Through the Ring of Kerry
The Town of Killarney and the Torc Waterfall
The Dramatic Cliffs of Moher
Up Into Galway
In and Around “The City of the Tribes”
- Discover the finest that Dublin has to offer, from the incredible museums and elegant shopping to the convivial ambience of a Temple Bar pub
- Witness the beauty of the Book of Kells, Ireland’s most prized possession, before a visit to the Guinness Storehouse to taste her most famous export
- Ramble through the south of Ireland through pastureland and fecund splendor before arriving in Cork, the homeland of Irish patriotic fervor
- Visit the magnificent St. Fin Barre’s Cathedral and see if all the legends are true at Blarney Castle, home to the famous Blarney Stone
- Check out some of the Emerald Isle’s best scenery in County Kerry, from the Lakes of Killarney to the Torc Waterfall
- Revel in the majesty of the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s most dazzling shoreline
- Wander the streets of Galway, the unofficial capital of Connacht and one of Ireland’s best when the sun goes down
From the sophistication of the Pale to the fighting spirit of Cork and Kerry, the Republic of Ireland is filled with beauty, magic and incredible scenery. This ten-day vacation offers the best of east and west, from Georgian townhouses and divine cathedrals to climbing mountains and beaten shores; with so much to see, you’ll be sure to appreciate the fact that this trip can be tailored to fit whatever you want to see and do most.
Begin your custom tour to Ireland in Dublin, the venerable capital and literary center for nearly a millennia, where you’re never far away from the beautiful and timeless words that shaped this remarkable city. Head west to County Cork and engage your wild side at Blarney Castle and Cork city, where drums beat the way to a glorious past and tin whistles twitter a romantic present. Then cruise up the land slated against the mighty Atlantic, witnessing ponderous cliffs, eerie landscapes and enchanting cities that will spark your imagination and leave you begging for more.
This is a nation filled with song and poetry, wonder and adventure and the friendliest people on Earth; it is a country of a prideful history and a promising future, ready to welcome you and eager to call you her own; it is a land that can never be copied or duplicated, gloriously its own and eternally unique. Visit for love, visit for laughter, visit for life—whatever your reason, Ireland is waiting.
$3,995 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 368 reviews.
Reviewed By Susan D.
Reviewed By JEFFREY R.
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Kathleen U.
Reviewed By WIlliam D.
Reviewed By Rachel S.