Untamed nature, natural splendor, and preserved culture give you an immersive exploration during your 8-day Iceland tour. Whether traveling with your family or looking for a romantic dreamscape, you can embrace the waterfalls and indulge in steaming thermal pools, spot breaching whales, or travel through lava fields. From the wildlife to the Northern Lights, epic cliffs to dramatic coastlines draped in seals, Iceland’s untouched grandeur will take your breath away.
Reykjavik - Arrive and Relax in the Blue Lagoon
Reykjavik is colorful and dynamic, with a soulful ambiance stemming from the surrounding nature and vibrant culture. Your transfer will meet you upon your arrival at Keflavik International Airport. Instead of heading directly to your accommodation, you can experience comfort with a relaxing introduction to Iceland through the famous Blue Lagoon. Slip into the natural geothermal pools known for the iridescent blue water reaching 102 degrees Fahrenheit year-round. The warm water will help relax your muscles after the flight before you settle into your accommodations and the charms of Reykjavik.
Reykjavik - Wander Thingvellir and Snaefellsnes
Snaefellsnes Peninsula - Discover the Beauty of Land and Sea
Vatnsnes - Experience Sheep Gathering and Seals
Vatnsnes - View the Waters and the Horse Gathering
Kerlingafjoll - Explore on a Hiking Expedition
Reykjavik - Revel in Beauty en route to Reykjavik
Reykjavik - Depart for Home
- Experience the tradition of the Horse Gathering as farmers herd their horses back from the mountains to protect them for the winter
- Indulge in the soothing waters of thermal pools across the varied landscape from the Blue Lagoon to the Secret Lagoon
- Embrace the unique contours of the various lava fields including at Hallmundarhraun
- Witness the fascinating spectacle of the sheep gathering to view the preserved heritage and display of active motion across the hills
- View the raw power of the Geysir as it spouts thermal waters up to 100 feet into the air
- Enjoy the fascinating panorama of Gullfoss Waterfall where the thundering sound of water is matched only by the mist rising in the basin
- Revel in the chance to search for the Northern Lights in the secluded corners of Iceland
- Find active seals gathered along the coastline of the Vatnsnes Peninsula
- Delight in the distinctive landscape as you explore black-pebbled shores, giant cliffs, and hanging glaciers
- Discover your chances to partake in whale watching excursions in search of passing sperm whales or orcas
$3,211 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Glenn J.
Reviewed By WIlliam D.
Reviewed By Karen P.
Reviewed By Kathi W.
Reviewed By Krista J.
Reviewed By Michael G.