Central Europe is imbued with stunning history, landscapes, and legends, and this 10-day tour of the Czech Republic and Germany has been handcrafted to immerse you in all of it. As you make your way from Prague to Nuremberg and Berlin, you will enjoy a blend of leisure and guided explorations that will ensure a relaxing and adventurous exploration of each region.
Prague – The City of a Hundred Spires
Despite its relatively recent political reorganization from Czechoslovakia, the Czech Republic has seen a resurgence in recent decades as more and more travelers realize the beauty and rich culture that can be found in Eastern Europe. Its capital of Prague is no different and boasts a city center to rival the best of Western Europe. The capital is complete with magnificent architecture, mouthwatering culinary options, and warm hospitality. You will venture into this exotic land on your first day of this tour. Upon your arrival, a private transfer will convey you to your accommodation where you will have the rest of the day to enjoy at your leisure.
Prague – Ambling Through the Ages
Prague – Exploring Provincial Czechia
Nuremberg – The Heart of Germany
Nuremberg – Day Trip to Bamberg
Nuremberg – Stepping into a Storybook
Berlin – The Historic Capital of Germany
Berlin – It's Good to be King
Berlin – Berlin's Underground Shelters
Berlin – Departure
- Tour the major sights and Prague from the comfort of a car while enjoying a chauffeured exploration of the scenic capital of the Czech Republic
- Stroll the picturesque banks of the Vltava river on a walking tour of Prague's city center, where the stunning architecture and open plazas charm visitors and locals alike
- Witness the illustrious past of the Czech Republic on a visit to the National Museum to learn about the country's natural history, ancient artifacts, and Roman relics
- Witness the storied traditions of crystal manufacturing in Nizbor on a scenic day trip of the country's artisanal skill and history
- Stretch your legs on a guided walking tour of Nuremberg, where the old part of the city will come to life, and you will learn why this city was the seat of power in the Holy Roman Empire
- Explore the UNESCO-listed town of Bamberg, which is nestled among the rolling hills and fertile farmland of Bavaria
- Savor the tasty treats famously known as snowballs on a visit to the picturesque town of Rothenburg, where the flavors are surpassed only by the breathtaking scenery
- Amble through the ages on a scenic walking tour of the German capital of Berlin, where the country's impressive past is displayed shoulder to shoulder with its vibrant present
$4,025 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.83 stars based on 18 reviews.
Reviewed By Janna J.
Reviewed By Kathryn S.
Reviewed By Stephen T.
Reviewed By Dirk S.
Reviewed By Linda W.
Reviewed By Heather w.