It takes visitors little time to realize the seamless interaction of past and present in France, and this 9-day tour of the country provides you with a front-row seat for this interaction, especially in regard to the country's religious sites. With Paris as your basecamp, trips to Lourdes and Lisieux will tell the holy story of France and why so many of the pious return here.
Paris – The City of Lights
Situated along the banks of the Seine River, Paris is an excellent ambassador for the splendor of France. Upon your arrival, you will jump right into this thorough exploration of all that is French. After landing at Charles de Gaulle airport, a comfortable transfer will convey you into the heart of the city where you will have a chance to get your bearings. In the afternoon, you can unlock the secrets of the country's most famous cathedral on a guided tour of Notre Dame.
Paris – In the Footsteps of Picasso
Lisieux – The Charm of Normandy
Paris – Returning to the City of Lights
Lourdes – Witness the Divine
Lourdes – An Ambassador of the Past
Paris – Departing the Serene
Paris – Day Trip to a UNESCO Site
Paris – Departure
- Walk in the footsteps of Picasso and other artistic masters on a walking tour of Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur
- Unlock the secrets of France's most famous cathedral on a guided tour of Notre-Dame to hear about the legend of the Hunchback
- Explore the romantic depths of the Latin Quarter, where seductive streets that are lined with inviting cafes and coffee shops have attracted visitors for centuries
- Discover the majestic depths of the Louvre to view countless artifacts and artwork
- Enjoy a guided excursion to the town of Lisieux, where the quaint charm of Normandy is well-displayed, and the miraculous history of St. Therese will come to life
- Bask in the scenic countryside at the base of the Pyrenees in Lourdes, where chapels, churches, and grottos wait to tell the tale of the 19th-century peasant girl who witnessed the divine
- Amble through the gilded interior and immaculate gardens of Versailles on a guided exploration of this Parisian suburb
$2,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Richard S.
Reviewed By Susan D.
Reviewed By cherry m.
Reviewed By Danielle B.
Reviewed By Elena S.
Reviewed By David A.