Take off on an eight-day cultural adventure to experience Cuba’s vibrant traditions. Join an expert guide as you venture into La Habana Vieja and roll up your sleeves for a private cooking class of some of Cuba's most tantalizing rich flavors. Dance the night away alongside the locals and breathe in the sea air as you discover the pleasures of Cuban food, art, and music.
Havana - Arrive in Havana with a Panoramic City Tour
Coast along the sparkling shores from José Martí International Airport in Havana, Cuba. You will meet your private airport transfer before being whisked away through the vibrant hues of Havana's downtown. Marvel at stoic colonial architecture paired with bold backdrops of blue, yellow, and orange facades. Settle into your hotel before you embark on a panoramic tour of Havana's downtown. Explore such wonders as the Plaza de La Revolución, Colón Cemetery, and the Botanical Gardens. In the evening, join a celebrated local chef for an exquisite, traditional culinary experience, such as Cuba's mouth-watering fried fish, plantains, and lime.
Havana - Experience the Pleasures of Old Havana
Cojimar - Experience a Hemingway Tour and Culinary Workshop
Pinar del Rio - Enjoy Charming Viñales Village
Viñales - Revel in a Tobacco and Coffee Harvesting Excursion
Havana - Visit a Rum Museum and Museum of Bellas Artes
Havana - Travel Embassy Row and the Famed Mosaic City
Havana - Depart for Home
- Embark on a panoramic tour of Havana's downtown to explore such wonders as the Plaza de La Revolución, Colón Cemetery, and the Botanical Gardens
- Stroll through the cobblestoned square of Havana's Old Town, La Habana Vieja, flanked by Baroque and Neoclassical architecture, and looming cathedrals
- Join a local expert amidst the intoxicating aromas of sweet honey as you learn the step-by-step process of tobacco rolling, coffee harvesting, honey production, and rum distillation in Viñales
- Walk the halls of the Museum of Bellas Artes for an up-close look at Cuban contemporary art, then walk the halls of Alicia Alonso's famed ballet theater
- Enjoy a lively evening of music and dancing at the Casa de La Müsica, filled with passionate tunes and soulful melodies.
$2,715 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 43 reviews.
Reviewed By Heidi L.
Reviewed By Lisa Z.
Reviewed By Jennifer P.
Reviewed By tesair l.
Reviewed By Reid W.
Reviewed By Mariel v.