Absolute hiking and skiing adventure awaits on this captivating 13-day tour across the remarkably varied environments of Chile. From the cityscape of Santiago to the sprawling wilderness of Pucón, the snowy summits of Valle Nevado to the unending desert of Atacama, you will uncover every idyllic inch of Chile’s most memorable hiking and skiing destinations.
Santiago - Saying Hello to South America
Towering towards the clouds beneath the majestic snow-capped mountain peaks of the Andes lies the sprawling skyline of Santiago, Chile’s capital city. As you swoop down towards the international airport, the sunshine will peek through the fluffy clouds and flood its cosmopolitan cityscape with a luminous glow. Transfering to your accommodation in a lively Santiago district, you will sense the magical blend of historic culture and contemporary innovations that compose the distinct South American city of Santiago, a leafy base for over 40% of the population.
Santiago - Wildlife Wonders below the Andes Mountains
Pucón - Peaceful Moments Spent Lazing in Pucón
Pucón - Splendid Strolls in the Spectacular Villarrica National Park
Pucón - Racing Down the Rocky Rapids of the Trancura River
Pucón - Postcard Memories of the Puesco Andean Lagoons
Valle Nevado - Step Foot on the Snow-Capped Summits of Chile
Valle Nevado - Skiing Snowy Slopes beneath the Golden Sun
Valle Nevado - Sit Back and Relax on a Stunning Snowy Peak
Atacama Desert - Mountain Biking across the Famous Death Valley
Atacama Desert - A Look Back to Pre-Incan Eras
Atacama Desert - Ancient Imprints in the Greater Atacama
Atacama Desert - Rapturous Moments to Reminisce On
- Bask in the breathtaking natural wonders nestled at the foothills of the snowy Andes Mountains on brisk hikes along pathways weaving through the Yerba Loca Nature Sanctuary outside of Santiago
- Enter the spectacular forests, witness the mighty craters, and appreciate the sparkling lakeside spectacles dominating the bewitching environment of Villarrica National Park during a vitalizing trek
- Speed over rocky rapids dotting the Trancura River on a thrilling rafting trip surrounded by the staggering natural beauty that blankets this untouched rainforest paradise
- Spend time wallowing in the whimsical natural beauty that surrounds the serene Quillelhue, Perdida and Huenfiuca lagoons, capturing images of the beautiful creatures who call these sparkling waters home
- Spend days exploring the steep snowy slopes of the Valle Nevado ski resort during riveting speedy journeys down the world-class trails
- Soak up the splendors of your stunning ski resort by relishing a therapeutic spa remedy at the world-class center in your accommodation
- Cruise across the coral colored sands of the Atacama Desert on mountain bikes as you whisk across Death Valley to witness the iconic canyons carved into the earth
- Peacefully trot through the sandy desert on horseback, visiting the traditional communities with ancient cultural roots to eras dating back before Incan civilization
- Revel in a hike sharing insight into the ancient Atacameño town of Río Grande, presenting images of the antique architecture lining agricultural fields and the relics of the bygone world
$5,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.71 stars based on 100 reviews.
Reviewed By Sandra H.
Reviewed By Stephanie G.
Reviewed By Rob P.
Reviewed By Sena C.
Reviewed By Christy S.
Reviewed By Gary a.