Embrace the balance between exciting wildlife excursions and opulent, secluded accommodations during this 8-day luxury Botswana safari. Expert guides will help you to uncover signs of elusive wildlife. Whether listening to twittering birds on a walking safari or meeting rehabilitated elephants, this adventure allows you to experience the iconic beauty of Botswana.
Chobe River Front - Arrive on the Chobe River Front
The active wilderness of Chobe River Front in Botswana represents one of the country’s densest concentrations of wildlife. From foraging gazelles to lounging lions and some of the largest elephants in Africa, the brilliance of the Chobe Water Front will quickly take your breath away. Your private transfer will meet you at Kasane Airport and escort you to your luxury lodge that overlooks the banks of the Chobe River to begin your fabulous safari. You can relax with a drink on a sundowner cruise as elephants step out of the shade to wade in the refreshing water at sunset.
Chobe River Front - Explore the Delights of the Chobe River
Chobe River Front - Discover the Wonders of the Wilderness
Okavango Delta - Transfer to the Okavango Delta
Okavango Delta - Indulge in Luxury and WIldlife
Okavango Delta - Experience Dynamic and Diverse Ecosystems
Okavango Delta - Visit with Elephants
Okavango Delta - Depart for Home
- Visit with rehabilitated semi-habituated elephants on a private sanctuary for a unique experience of watching and interacting with the gentle giants of the African bush
- Travel on the Okavango Delta on a traditional mokoro canoe to view the wildlife and wilderness from a different perspective
- Indulge in a marvelous sunset over the Chobe River for views active wildlife in the water, woodlands, and marshlands while on a sundowner cruise
- Gain deeper insight into the delicate balance of wildlife and landscape around the Okavango Delta when on a private walking safari
- Witness the tremendous mist and experience the thunderous sound produced by the massive water flow of Victoria Falls, the largest natural waterfall in the world
- Search for Africa’s famous Big Five while on guided game drives through the wilderness to find Cape buffalo, elephants, rhinoceros, leopards, and lions
- Indulge in the luxuries of secluded safari lodges that are accentuated by opulent landscapes and captivating wildlife
$7,835 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 80 reviews.
Reviewed By Evan G.
Reviewed By Marcia H.
Reviewed By Richard A.
Reviewed By Stephanie P.
Reviewed By Sally R.
Reviewed By mary h.