Join like-minded explorers and amateur photographers on an exploration that captures the wild of Botswana during this 10-day mobile safari. Led by a photographer safari guide, you can experience and capture the amazing wildlife of the Okavango Delta in addition to basking in the sounds and smells of the bush from your tented camp.
Moremi Game Reserve – Into the Wilderness
Botswana is famous for its natural wonders, from the vast Kalahari Desert to the lush wetlands of the Okavango Delta. You will initially land in Maun before connecting with another flight to the Moremi Game Reserve. As you fly low over the Okavango wilderness, the world’s largest inland delta, you can look for herds of buffalo and lechwe on the open plains. After landing at the Xakanaxa airstrip, you will meet your guide in a 4WD safari vehicle for a game drive transfer to your mobile tented camp.
Moremi Game Reserve – Make Yourself at Home
Moremi Game Reserve – Prolific Game Viewing
Khwai Community Area – A Private Concession
Khwai Community Area – A Wild Playground
Khwai Community Area – Exploring the Okavango
Chobe River Front – An Oasis in the Desert
Chobe River Front – A Unique Safari
Chobe River Front – A Wildlife Documentary
Kasane – A Fond Farewell
- Immerse yourself in Botswana's wilderness during a mobile tented camp safari experience
- Appreciate the beauty and diversity of the Okavango Delta, from deep lagoons to the open savannah
- Delight in the abundant animal life for which the Moremi Game Reserve is world-famous
- Allow walking safaris and night drives to distinguish your stay in the Khwai Community Area
- Track lions, leopards, cheetahs, and wild dogs through the Savuti Marsh
- Relax in the care of your knowledgeable and hospitable mobile camp crew
- Learn the secrets of capturing incredible wildlife photographs from your tour guide, who will also be an excellent photographer
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 15 reviews.
Reviewed By Adam K.
Reviewed By alicia a.
Reviewed By Isabelle G.
Reviewed By Amie S.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Sandy H.