From blazing campfires in Moremi Game Reserve under the starry night sky to safari drives and motorboat cruises across the pearl islands of the Okavango Delta, Botswana's beauty is yours to behold during your adventures over this tailormade 7-day tour. Discover the marvelous wilderness wonders stretching from the heart of the delta to its furthest corners, embracing safari in Botswana like never before.
Moremi Game Reserve - Fine Dining around the Campfire
Stationed in the heart of the immense unspoiled region of the Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve is arguably one of Africa’s most beautiful wilderness paradises. Home to an assortment of flourishing ecosystems, your journey through the delta will share many marvelous moments worth capturing as you venture from camp to camp. At your lodge, the Maunachira River will flow across your campsite’s doorstep, and abundant birdlife will flutter and sing from trees draped over your Masasas, an ancient tribal word meaning home. You will make yourself comfortable around the warm campfire this evening while tucking into hearty local cuisine.
Moremi Game Reserve - Once in a Lifetime in the Okavango Delta
Okavango Delta - Islands of Abundance
Okavango Delta - Embrace the Bewitching Beauty
Shinde Private Concession - Moments of Seclusion on the Shinde Lagoon
Shinde Private Concession - Sensational Sightings and Fabulous Fishing
Shinde Private Concession - So Long to the Paradise of Shinde
- Watch the spellbinding African sunset over the Okavango Delta’s horizon as you tuck into an assortment of sumptuous local delicacies comfortably around the blazing campfire
- Explore the untamed environments stretching across the Okavango Delta to capture creatures dwelling in these fascinating habitats, from lounging lions to racing wild dogs and flamboyant birds nestled in the trees
- Discover the Okavango Delta by the waterways which flow from rivers to lagoons in a motorboat affording views of the spectacular birdlife sanctuaries along the winding channels
- Cruise across the spectacular southwest islands of the Okavango Delta, taking in the illustrious wilderness scenery and wallowing in the majestic glittery waterways
- Witness more of Botswana's natural beauty up close as you stroll along shaded pathways winding through the nearby forests to sun-soaked stretches of numerous grasslands
- From coursing the glassy channels of Shinde Lagoon to wandering through the lush grasslands, encounter the many wonders of the Okavango Delta during your stay
- Wake to the symphony of wildlife songs from the comfort of your gorgeous Shinde campsite, wallowing in the serenity of the unspoiled reserve one last time before heading home
$4,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 40 reviews.
Reviewed By Ruth A.
Reviewed By Russell W.
Reviewed By Jill T.
Reviewed By Ronny C.
Reviewed By Mary B.
Reviewed By Carol W.