Nature's drama unfolds in theater-like spaces across Africa, delivering raw tales sprinkled with indulgent charms on this 14-day vacation. The Serengeti's grass plains bring the perennial battle of abundant predators and migrating herds. Botswana's Okavango is a bountiful story of life along the water while Chobe and Linyanti reveal the mystique of the forests. This handcrafted safari to Tanzania and Botswana traverses these great production spaces, unraveling all the iconic stories.
Karatu – Welcome to Africa
The dusty plains, the sense of space, and the roads of evocative orange are the journey that leads into the wilderness of Africa. Touch down into Tanzania, and the impressions turn to reverie, introducing you to a land that's mostly untouched by man. After landing at Kilimanjaro International, a micro flight takes you to Karatu, where a luxury camp offers views over a game-filled valley. There's time for a quick game drive into Lake Manyara, where lions climb trees and hippos grunt from the shallows. Exotic birds flutter past and huge troops of baboons scamper around beneath crumbling canyon walls. It's just a start, a chance to glimpse a few characters before the safari officially starts tomorrow.
Ngorongoro Crater – An Iconic Caldera of Famous Animals
Southern Serengeti – Across the Endless Grass Plains
Central Serengeti – Lions Surveying Their Kingdom
Central Serengeti – Following the Great Wildebeest Migration
Dar es Salaam – Luxury on the Coast
Okavango Delta – Exploring Vivid Waterways
Okavango Delta – Canoe Safari in the Great Oasis
Linyanti Concession – The Elephants of Chobe National Park
Linyanti Concession – Exclusive Walking Safari
Linyanti Concession – Iconic Big Game Memories in a Private Concession
Victoria Falls – Confronting Nature's Power
Victoria Falls – Lounging Along the Zambezi
Livingstone – Departure
- Enjoy a thrilling nine full days of safari in Tanzania and Botswana
- Spend three days exploring the endless realm of the Serengeti, evocative grassland home to the great wildebeest migration and an incredible assortment of predators
- Start the Safari in Ngorongoro Crater, a compact volcanic caldera that's home to almost the complete tick list of famous African mammals, including the rare black rhino
- Canoe along the enchanting waterways of the Okavango Delta, the sublime oasis in the heart of Botswana's the Kalahari Desert
- Explore Moremi Game Reserve on thrilling game drives, seeking out how life is different in its myriad of habitats
- Wind through Chobe National Park and marvel at the world's largest elephant collection, up to 100,000 of the pachyderms found in the vicinity
- Celebrate exclusivity with three nights in the Linyanti Concession, a private reserve sharing unfenced borders with Botswana's parks
- Savor new angles with a walking safari guided by local bushmen and a nighttime game drive guided by moonlight
- Complete the immersion in nature's power with two nights at Victoria Falls, lounging along the mighty Zambezi River
$7,345 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 635 reviews.
Reviewed By steve s.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By Walter N.
Reviewed By Monique L.
Reviewed By devra s.