Southern Africa's icons sound like myths doused in the tales of legend on this 12-day safari itinerary. A desert oasis larger than many European countries, 100,000 elephants in the forest, vertical mountains high above oceans and city, and cascades that defy notions of scale. With six days of Botswana safari as its centerpiece, this luxury itinerary envelops you in the icons of Southern Africa, unraveling the fictitious images to provide an intimate connection with the best of the continent.
Cape Town – An Exquisite Welcome to Southern Africa
The rugged vertiginous slopes of Table Mountain dominate Cape Town, standing above the city like a benign giant casting spells of color. You see it immediately, the private transfer from airport to hotel sweeping along the base of the great icon. Your hotel is sandwiched between the vertical slopes and the ocean, the panorama vastly different dependent on which way you look. Wherever you are in Cape Town, there's at least one of these views, either the imposing mountain or the tumbling Atlantic waves. Your hotel offers a free taxi service to destinations within the city, allowing you to explore at leisure as the African adventure begins.
Cape Town – Relaxing Amongst the Vineyards of Stellenbosch
Cape Town – Penguins and Beaches
Moremi Game Reserve – Flying Over the World's Great Oasis
Day 5 - 6
Moremi Game Reserve – Evocative Big Five Safari
Kwando Concession – Intimate Safari Experiences
Day 8 - 9
Kwando Concession – Exclusive Safari Activities
Victoria Falls – Helicopter Flight Above Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls – Walking Alongside the Epic Cascades
Victoria Falls to Livingstone – Departure
- Enjoy six days of exquisite big five safaris, exploring two very different reserves in Botswana
- Three days in the Okavango Delta offer thrilling game drives and mokoro trips, a chance to explore the wealth of wildlife and landscapes found in Africa: its big five and so much more
- Kwando Concession provides a very intimate and diverse safari experience, combining a range of activities with a real sense of exclusivity and the world's biggest elephant population
- Discover the colorful charms of Cape Town with three days in Africa's most inspiring city
- Stand on Table Mountain, explore the vineyards of Stellenbosch, and watch penguins waddling over Boulders Beach
- Complete the vacation by helicoptering over Victoria Falls and then walking across the cataracts that run alongside the powerful cascades
- Savor the aerial experience with micro flights over the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park, a chance to admire herds from the air and appreciate the scale of the oasis
$11,227 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 263 reviews.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Paul R.
Reviewed By Jim H.