Explore the romantic road from Salzburg to Vienna on this enchanting 9-day Austria tour for couples. Bathe in spas, marvel in mountains, explore cobblestone heritage, and wander hand in hand along the lakesides. Handcrafted to give you time and space, these nine days will showcase the best of Austria at a lovely slow pace.
Salzburg - Music and Baroque Bliss
Salzburg has a glorious location, draped along a river beneath rugged mountains. Touch down here and you can instantly sense the serenity. Life moves slowly here and there’s a wonderful feeling of space, two things that are hallmarks of any Austria tour for couples. After a private airport transfer, the afternoon and evening will be at your leisure. So stroll hand in hand through the baroque streets, past Mozart’s house, and enjoy your first impressions of how romantic Austria can be.
Salzburg - Exploring in a Horse and Carriage
Hallstatt - Alpine Wonder
Hallstatt - Austria’s Most Romantic Town
Krems - Austria’s Famed Lake District
Melk - Cruising the Danube
Vienna - A Night at the Opera
Vienna - Bubbling With Temptations
Vienna - Departure
- Escape to the Alps and two days in Hallstatt, a charming lakeside town that’s perfect for avoiding the rest of the world
- Uncover breathtaking scenery as you explore the Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut) and some of Europe’s finest mountain roads
- Savor the serenity of a River Danube cruise and drift privately into the Roman riverside town of Melk
- Explore Salzburg in a horse and carriage, including stops at various filming locations from the Sound of Music
- Spend a glorious night at the opera in Vienna, Austria’s dazzling capital city
- Absorb the royal experience as you explore Hapsburg palaces and Salzburg’s baroque streets
- Lounge in a private thermal spa in Bad Ischl, one of Europe’s pre-eminent spa towns
$2,695 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Betsy G.
Reviewed By Darice A.
Reviewed By Connie M.
Reviewed By Juno H.
Reviewed By Jacie D.
Reviewed By Kent P.