Live in the lap of Australian farm-to-table luxury for 20 days on this exclusive tailored tour from Tasmania to New South Wales. Treat yourself to top-tier accommodation and exceptional experiences as you witness the mesmerizing wilderness and sip on a selection of prestigious wines during this lavish handpicked wildlife and wine excursion in the country’s coveted destinations. Leave no adventure unmissed as you explore Australia’s culture, cuisine, and scenery.
Launceston - Awe-Inspiring Architecture of the City
The Tasmanian riverside city of Launceston is an architectural masterpiece composed of Art Deco, Colonial, and Victorian buildings spreading across a cityscape peppered with luxuriant parks. You will touch down at the airport and meet your private transfer, who will escort you to a stunning accommodation nestled in the heart of the city. From here, you may admire the century-old charm of the Georgian sandstone architecture and enjoy light strolls through the exuberant districts in search of delectable Australian cuisine.
Launceston - Rewarding Trek up Ben Lomond
Launceston - Indulgent Tastes of Tamar
Coles Bay - Luxury Living by the Sea
Coles Bay - Steeped Heritage and Stunning Scenes of Schouten Island
Coles Bay - Magic Marine Moments and Protecting the Tasmanian Devil
Hobart - Scenic Cruise to the Harbor
Hobart - Across the Azure Sea of the Eastern Coastline
Hobart - Magnificent Wines of MONA
Barossa Valley - Curate Your Own Blend of Wine
Barossa Valley - All About Australian Wine
Flinders Range - Fabulous Wildlife Finds in Flinders
Flinders Range - Wondrous Walking to Witness the Wildlife
Flinders Range - Magic Moments beneath the Stars
Kangaroo Island - The Beauty of Australia's Galapagos
Kangaroo Island - Discover What Lies Within the Green
Kangaroo Island - The Furry and Floral Residents
Sydney - Scenes of the Sydney Opera House
Sydney - Immerse Yourself in the Magic of Sydney
Sydney - The Brilliance of New South Wales
- Discover the wildlife beauty that envelops Launceston as you trek the summit of Ben Lomond Mountain and encounter endemic animals such as Quolls, Padelemons, and Tasmanian Devils dwelling in the untouched bush
- Explore the spectacular Tamar Wine region, indulging in a series of delectable wines at acclaimed estates stationed amongst the verdant cascading vineyards
- Cruise across the sparkling waters of Coles Bay to Schouten Island, where you will cherish scenes of the mesmerizing seascape and delve into the heritage of the Oyster Bay Aborigine tribe of Tasmania
- Cruise across the eastern coastline in a private yacht to witness the phenomenal seascapes and marine creatures composing the mesmeric sights surrounding Hobart
- Hover over Hobart in a seaplane bound for the phenomenal wine region of MONA, where you will savor sumptuous snacks and sip on spectacular vintages grown in the area
- Design your very own chef’s knife or curate a personal blend of wine alongside expert forgers and sommeliers at your elite accommodation in the Barossa Valley
- Relish an elite wine tasting tour of the Barossa Valley, stopping at some of the oldest and more influential vineyards in Australia where renowned sommeliers will introduce you to the nuances of these distinct vintages
- Slowly tour the immaculate Flinders Range, admiring the untouched wilderness and staggering landscape beauty that veils the historic forested region
- Encounter the extraordinary wildlife dwelling within the viridian forests and along the sugary coastline of Kangaroo Island
- Delight in a private tour of Sydney’s phenomenal highlights including a behind-the-scenes visit of the Sydney Opera House, a discovery of the Paddington markets, and an unforgettable experience of the Twilight Bridges Climb
$23,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1812 reviews.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Sergei S.
Reviewed By Douglas A.
Reviewed By Joseph A.
Reviewed By Marjorie G.
Reviewed By Pam R.