From Tasmania’s wildlife-riddled landscapes to New South Wales pristine golden coastline, the majesty of Australia is set to be unveiled on this indulgent 14-day luxury tour from Hobart to Pretty Beach. Whether its cultural experiences unraveling Australian history or decadent tasting tours of the country’s finest cuisine, every moment will be elevated and every scene backdropped by breathtaking land and seascapes.
Hobart - Serenity by the Sea
Scenes of yachts hovering over the harbor’s glassy waters and sweeping vistas of Mount Wellington’s imposing emerald hilltop will welcome you to the capital of Australia’s island state of Tasmania. You will meet your private transfer at the airport and head for a deluxe hotel boasting spectacular views of the seascape and offering easy access to the capital’s enchanting historic district and buzzing fashionable neighborhoods. Here, you will spend the evening acclimating to the atmospheric destination in preparation for your adventures ahead.
Hobart - Between the Canopy and the Waves
Maria Island - Wildlife Adventures Like No Other
Maria Island - Spectacular Strolls from Land to Sea
Maria Island - Fireside Stories beneath the Stars
Coles Bay - Tasmania’s Seaside Crown Jewel
Coles Bay - Fresh Oysters and the Tasmanian Devil
Sydney - A Welcomed Arrival in New South Wales
Sydney - Sights Across Sydney Harbour
Sydney - Escape to Secluded Sandy Spots
Sydney - The Finest Moments in the City
Pretty Beach - A Ritzy Arrival on the Bay
Pretty Beach - Pristine Seaside Memories
Pretty Beach - The Majesty of the Australian Coast
- Stroll up Mount Wellington’s emerald precipice to catch glimpses of Tasmania from a panoramic viewpoint looming over the breathtaking island, and witness the wilderness on bikes as you descend the mountainside afterward
- Paddle across the Tasman Sea on kayaks to cherish scenes of Hobart’s historic district from this exquisite seaside vantage point
- Glamp in the forested landscape sweeping Maria Island and stroll across its diverse topography to capture the fascinating creatures and beautiful flora carpeting its protected national park
- Slurp down immaculately prepared fresh oysters at the Freycinet Marine Oyster Farm and learn more about the curious Tasmanian Devils during your stay in Coles Bay
- Sweep across the Sydney Harbour on bicycles to marvel at the spectacular seaside scenes and immerse yourself in Australian culture as spotlighted by heritage sites such as the Governor’s House
- Spend a day soaking up the sunshine on a secluded shoreline beyond Sydney Harbour and wallow in the warm, gentle waves crashing against the golden beach
- Tuck into an assortment of Australian cuisine and elevate your gastronomic experience with a multiple-course meal served at one of Sydney’s elegant Michelin-starred restaurants
- Spend your final moments soaking up the wilderness splendors and first-class amenities on offer at your elite accommodation nestled in the viridian hills of Pretty Beach
$15,283 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1842 reviews.
Reviewed By Douglas A.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Eileen W.
Reviewed By Kim G.
Reviewed By Debby T.
Reviewed By William P.