Discover the Australian coastline, explore the flourishing rainforests, and experience the sparse beauty of the outback on this 18-day adventure. Meander from bustling Sydney Harbour to breathtaking Hamilton Island, snorkel around the Great Barrier Reef’s dazzling coral formations, stroll through the breathtaking forests of Mossman, and admire the astonishing majesty of Uluru Rock on a trip that ends in the modern city of Melbourne.
Sydney - Arrive at Sydney Harbour
The New South Wales capital, Sydney, is a modern metropolis with a contemporary cityscape overlooking the South Pacific Ocean. Transferring from the airport to your accommodation in the historic Rocks district, you will catch a glimpse of the iconic white sails of the Sydney Opera House. You may acclimate yourself to the bustling atmosphere at the harbor, choosing to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge for panoramic views of the city or explore the opera house to admire the art, architecture, and musical performances. Each experience shares Sydney from new points of view, unraveling the reasons for its charm.
Sydney - Enjoy History and Beauty by the Seas of Sydney
Sydney - Explore the Breathtaking Blue Mountains
Sydney - Luxury Living on Sydney Superyachts
Hamilton Island - Discover the Tranquility of Whitsunday
Hamilton Island - Sail to the Beaches of Whitsunday
Hamilton Island - Set Your Sights on the Great Barrier Reef
Mossman - Retreat to the Tropical Rural Region
Mossman - Delve into Aboriginal Culture at Daintree
Mossman - Spend Moments Savoring the Wilderness
Cairns - Capture the Endless Beauty of Kuranda
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park - Uncover Uluru Rock
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park - Witness the Field of Lights
Melbourne - Make Your Way to Victoria’s Capital
Melbourne - Tour of the City’s Charms and Magic
Melbourne - Cruise the Great Ocean Road
Melbourne - Wine Tasting in the Yarra Valley
Melbourne - Farewell to the Modern Metropolitan
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge for cinematic views of the cityscape or explore the Sydney Opera House to discover the iconic landmark’s cultural charm
- Join your Sydneysider guide for a half-day tour in and around the historic Rocks district to Observatory Hill, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Middle Head, and Eastern Suburb beaches
- Explore the Blue Mountains National Park on a wilderness tour to spot the endemic wildlife and admire the astonishing natural beauty
- Experience a lavish cruise from Sydney Harbour along the Parramatta River to chic riverside bars, charming beaches, and sensational snorkeling spots
- Sail across the sapphire seas surrounding the islands of Whitsunday to beautiful beaches hugging the Australian seascape's stunning coastline
- See the unmatched beauty of the Great Barrier Reef while snorkeling in and around the colorful coral formations and soaring above the sea in a helicopter
- Delve into Australia’s local cultures on an Aboriginal tour in the Daintree forest, en route to Mossman Gorge, where you will learn about ancient traditions beneath the emerald canopy
- Discover more of the magnificent rainforests of Australia on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway in and around Kuranda
- Capture cinematic photography of Uluru Rock in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park on tours around the ancient region, culminating with dinner at the Field of Lights installation
- Tour the highlights of Melbourne on a city escapade from Fed Square to Flinders Street Railway Station, Brighton Beach, and beyond
$17,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on 190 reviews.
Reviewed By Daniela S.
Reviewed By Joseph A.
Reviewed By Sharon L.
Reviewed By Yoriko S.
Reviewed By Marjorie G.
Reviewed By Matthew K.