Stem the tide of tourist protocol rather than follow a generic postcard holiday, embark on something entirely different. This 11-day tour will show you Australia in a way most tourists never get a chance to see it. Take a scenic flight over the 12 Apostles, see kangaroos in the wild, try your hand at “fossicking” for gems, explore prehistoric lava tunnels, hike the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains and explore unique Great Barrier Reef sites in a true adventure that’ll stimulate the...
Melbourne - Welcome to Melbourne
As the capital of Victoria and Australia’s second-largest city, Melbourne is a lively, multicultural urban center. Within Australia, Melbourne is celebrated for its diverse and gourmet dining scene, boutique shopping, coffee culture, and sophisticated taste in architecture.
Discover its charms as you settle into your hotel, hit the streets, and get better acquainted. Wander over to Flinders Street Station, a magnificent French renaissance-style building which has the distinction of being the first train station in an Australian city, then walk to Federation Square, a brilliant civic center and cultural precinct. Weigh in on the controversy surrounding its intriguing “shard” architectural design, watch a live show or see some of the 20,000 Australian artworks at the Ian Potter Centre. Finally, stroll along the Yarra River, stopping at local cafes along the way.
Melbourne - See the Sights with a Local
Melbourne - Discover the Great Ocean Road
Cairns - Visit The Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
Undara Volcanic National Park - The Gulf Savannah Country and Undara Volcanic National Park
Cairns - Explore the Lava Tubes of Undara Volcanic National Park
Cairns - Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
Sydney - See the Sights of Sydney
Sydney - Cruise the Harbor
Sydney - Marvel at the Blue Mountains
Sydney - Farewell Sydney
- See Melbourne’s hidden charms and secrets on a walking tour with a local
- Drive the Great Ocean Road and take a thrilling helicopter ride over the Twelve Apostles
- Explore the Esplanade, waterside restaurants and art stores of tropical Cairns
- Visit the Queensland outback and try your hand at fossicking (looking for gold and gems)
- Explore the prehistoric Lava Tubes and see significant cultural and historical sites
- Take a catamaran on the Great Barrier Reef and snorkel or dive the underwater gardens
- Cruise the dazzling Sydney Harbour and come face-to-face with Aussie wildlife at Sydney’s Wildlife World
- Explore the valleys, canyons and waterfalls of the sapphire-hued Blue Mountains
$4,285 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Lou P.
Reviewed By Pam R.
Reviewed By Anwesh Y.
Reviewed By Debby T.
Reviewed By Linda W.
Reviewed By Marjorie G.