The hum of the didgeridoo fills the air and shakes your bones. Waves lap on the shore as drums begin to beat. Listen to the Aborigine story of Dreamtime and let the image of Australia open before you. Bold and beautiful are the natural wonders of Australia from the heights of the Blue Mountains to the life beneath the sea. This is the world of the Land Down Under. Immerse yourself in this trip that's been designed to awaken your senses and experience it all in this once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon...
Sydney – You Have Arrived
Descending into Sydney you can see the beautiful Harbour come closer into view. Once you have landed, you will transfer to your lovely and centrally located accommodation. Every room contains an incredible view of the Sydney skyline shimmering in the sunlight and glistening above the city at night.
At sundown make your way to Darling Harbour and board a luxury yacht for a sunset cruise of Sydney’s famous harbor. The fresh sea breeze drifts over the boat. The purple and orange sunset fades into a dark blue evening. The cool night air settles over the water. The lights of the Harbour Bridge ignite its skeletal frame as the sails of the Sydney Opera House glow bright white against the city’s sparkling lights; this is the moment that you can take a breath and know that you have arrived.
Sydney – Journey to the Blue Mountains
Sydney – Seeing Sydney
Port Douglas – Northward Bound
Port Douglas – The Forested Lands
Port Douglas – Underwater World
Port Douglas – From All Sides
Uluru – Here Comes the Desert Fun
Uluru – See the Rock
Melbourne – From Desert Quiet to City Life
Melbourne - Wild Melbourne
Melbourne – Taste the Valley
Melbourne – Saying Goodbye
- Explore the breathtaking Blue Mountains
- Experience the magnitude of the Great Barrier Reef
- Taste the beautiful diversity of Yarra Valley wines
- See koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
- Experience Aboriginal culture in the Queensland rainforest
- Witness the remarkable colors of Uluru change at sunset
- Soar through the air in a hot air balloon
- Look out over the awesome Jamison Valley, Australia’s Grand Canyon
- Journey by train through the verdant rainforest
$4,285 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Debbie R.
Reviewed By Shilpa D.
Reviewed By Joseph A.
Reviewed By lei c.
Reviewed By Meagan J.
Reviewed By JoAnn B.