You have never seen the land down under quite like the best of Victoria, Southern Australia, New South Wales, and Tasmania on this 17-day tour. From the wine-growing magnificence of the Barossa Valley and Launceston to the raw natural beauty that teems with life on Kangaroo Island, this luxurious getaway provides the perfect balance of adventure and comfort that Australia has to offer.
Sydney – Outback Adventure
Tucked into a snug harbor on the southeastern coast of Australia, Sydney has long enjoyed an exotic status as a top destination for those in search of compelling adventure and pristine wilderness. Your journey into New South Wales will begin the moment your plane's wheels touch the ground. Meeting you at the airport, a private transfer will ensure your speedy arrival to your comfortable accommodation. After getting settled in to your new surroundings, you can head down to the marina to enjoy an evening cruise through the wandering waterways of Sydney.
Sydney – Walking Tour for Foodies
Sydney – Australia's Hunter Valley
Barossa Valley – Wine Tasting Excellence
Barossa Valley – Lending about the Production Process
Barossa Valley – Australia's Wine Growing Center
Kangaroo Island – Ecological Beauty
Kangaroo Island – In Search of Furry Friends
Kangaroo Island – Final Day on the Island
Melbourne – Victoria's Capital City
Melbourne – Dynamic Gastronomy
Hobart – Venture to Tasmania
Hobart – Enjoy a Seafood Cruise
Freycinet Peninsula – Rugged Contours
Freycinet Peninsula – Adventure or Relaxation
Launceston – Wine Producing Excellence
Sydney – Departure
- Plunge into the hospitable ambiance of Australia on a cruise through the city's harbor and allow yourself to be seduced by its rustic charm
- Come see why many consider Australia to be a growing hotspot for culinary genius in the Southern Hemisphere on a foodie tour through the city's eateries and cafes
- Enjoy a flirtation with Australia's rugged wine-growing regions on a trip to the nearby Hunter Valley, where the practiced hands and knowledge of local growers will impress you
- Experiment with wine chemistry on a tour of a laboratory for learning more about this tasty beverage in the Barossa Valley
- Depart the mainland for a memorable journey to Kangaroo Island, where over 30% of the land is protected
- Enjoy daily game drives and depart your lodge in search of the Kangaroo Island's namesake animal, wallabies, koalas and a host of other furry mammals
- Recline in thermal comfort on a trip to the lodge's spa facilities where you can rest and recover through any number of luxurious treatments
- Return to the mainland and enjoy the charisma and character of Victoria's capital city of Melbourne, where days are best capped with an evening stroll along the waterfront
- Discover Australia's edge on a trip to Tasmania, where 40% of the island state is considered protected wilderness
- Survey the scenic contours of Freycinet peninsula from the comfort of your luxury lodge and select from a vast array of activities designed for those in search of adventure or comfort
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1812 reviews.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Mike B.
Reviewed By Laurie S.
Reviewed By Daniela S.
Reviewed By Pam R.
Reviewed By Douglas A.