Embrace the dreamlike landscape of the Outback’s red sands and South Island’s rolling glaciers during your 15-day tour of Australia and New Zealand. Brimming with natural beauty, bask in the beauty of the Pacific, indulge in glamorous accommodations, and enjoy impressive views of white sand beaches. From ancient rainforest canopy to the Great Barrier Reef, freshwater lakes to magnificent waterfalls, you will find wonder in nature.
Sydney – Enjoy Your Australian Beginnings
Sydney is a city of movement that ebbs and flows with the tide. Beaches shimmer with opulent gold sand and turquoise water. Sailboats glide over the horizon. Your flight will land at Sydney Airport, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival and escort you to your accommodations in the city. Your hotel may rise above Darling Harbour, providing you with gorgeous views of the waterfront and the emerald plants decorating the Royal Botanic Garden. After settling into the comforts of your accommodation, the remainder of the day is yours to explore the vibrant streets of central Sydney, at your preferred pace.
Sydney – Explore Under the Sails of the City
Uluru – Travel into the Great Red Outback
Uluru – Witness a Morning to Watch
Daintree National Rainforest – Uncover Beauty amongst the Trees
Daintree National Rainforest – Delight In a Naturalist Point of View
Lizard Island – Travel Under Treetops and Over White Sand
Lizard Island – Edge the Great Barrier Reef
Lizard Island – Travel to the Outer Reef
Auckland – Experience the Difference of the North Island
Taupo – Find the Colors of Cultural Landscape
Taupo – Indulge In a Picture Perfect Setting
Queenstown – Visit the Streets of Arrowtown
Queenstown – Uncover the Icy Ground
Queenstown – Depart for Home
- Relish the ride of a lifetime with a helicopter tour over gorgeous Milford Sound in New Zealand, and landing on Mount Tutoko Glacier
- Explore the remote reaches of the Outer Reef system of the Great Barrier Reef in search of angelfish, sea turtles, and colorful coral
- Lounge in the warm sun and powder-white sand of a secluded tropical island halfway between Australia’s east coast and the Great Barrier Reef
- Experience the majestic atmosphere and breathtaking natural colors of the Red Desert landscape and borders of Uluru at sunrise and sunset
- Traverse the trails of Daintree National Rainforest with a naturalist guide to learn about the splendor of nature in the exotic flora and fauna
- Wander the trails of Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland to view the lavish forest and unique geothermal activity of geysers and mud pools in New Zealand
- Discover the charming culture of Sydney, as shaped by the seaside landscape during a private tour of the beaches and historic districts
- Enter into the concert hall and along the lesser-known galleries of the Sydney Opera House with a private tour of Australia’s iconic structure
- Witness the magnificent shores of Lake Taupo and the stunning power of the whitewater caused by Huka Falls
$17,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Douglas A.
Reviewed By Sergei S.
Reviewed By Diego F.
Reviewed By Rob W.
Reviewed By Patti B.
Reviewed By Sheree a.