Composed of verdant forests, crystalline lakes, and soaring mountain peaks, Argentina and Chile’s Patagonian regions are yours to adventure within on this action-packed 12-day tour across the lake district of Patagonia. From the bewitching woodlands of San Martín de Los Andes to the marvelous shorelines of Bariloche, discover what makes South America’s picturesque Patagonian lands one of the most sought-after destinations in the world.
San Martín de Los Andes - Picturesque Images of Patagonia
Closing in on Patagonia, you will catch a glimpse of Argentina’s soaring snow-capped mountains from your plane, a sight you will soon admire up close after landing and transferring to your accommodation nestled in the charming town of San Martín de Los Andes. Today, you will join your guide for a mountain biking tour of the surrounding region, cycling through the overgrown Araucaria Forest to the base of the colossal Lonquimay Volcano. With dramatic spectacles of the mountains and rolling emerald landscape backdropping your ride, you will be at a loss for words on your first day in Argentina.
San Martín de Los Andes - Cruising through Conguillio National Park
Puerto Fuy - Whisked Away to Chile
Puerto Fuy - Living Wild in the Forests of Panguipulli
Junín de Los Andes - Cabin in the Wilds
Junín de Los Andes - Stars Lighting Up Nahuel Mapi Canyon
Junín de Los Andes - The Wooded Landscape of Patagonia
Villa la Angostura - Drifting along the Seven Lakes Road
Villa la Angostura - Sunny Moments on the Crystal Shores
Villa la Angostura - One Last Paddle across Lake Espejo
Bariloche - Untouched Woodlands of Arrayanes National Park
Bariloche - Birdsong Brings Your Journey to a Close
- Zigzag on mountain bikes along tarmac roads and dusty paths winding from San Martín de Los Andes through Araucaria Forest to the base of Lonquimay Volcano
- Slowly meander along the gravel roads weaving beneath the verdant forests of Conguillio National Park on a cycling tour revealing the fascinating flora and fauna of Chile’s Patagonia region
- Relish a leisurely downhill cycle from San Martín de Los Andes in Argentina to a hideaway resort in Panguipulli, tucked between the flourishing evergreen of Chile’s Patagonian Forest
- Weave your way along the coast of Lake Lacar on mountain bikes, taking in the glimmering lakeside scenes as the cool breeze flows through your hair, en route to your gorgeous cabin in Junin de Los Andes
- Trot on horseback through the illustrious evergreen fields of Alumine River Valley en route to a campsite pinned in Nahuel Mapi Canyon, beneath the crest of Lanin Volcano
- Travel deeper into Patagonia as you cruise through the forested landscapes composing Nahuel Mapi Canyon towards crystal lakes and balmy springs peppering the region
- Set course for the Seven Lakes Road, breezing along the windy tarmac past the coastlines of several iconic lakes composing Patagonia’s flawless breadth of glimmering waters
- Paddle across the glittering, sun-washed waters of Lake Espejo in kayaks to appreciate the natural allure of Patagonia from a different perspective, while enjoying snorkeling and fly-fishing at picturesque spots along the way
$9,943 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Jade P.
Reviewed By Paul D.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Clifford G.
Reviewed By Carrie H.
Reviewed By Brett I.