Explore the Patagonian paradise of Chile and Argentina with your family on this 19-day tour that begins and ends in bustling South American capitals. Uncover Chilean and Argentinian heritage and culture in Santiago and Buenos Aires, indulge in the wines of Casablanca, cross the unspoiled plains of Torres del Paine National Park, climb the glacial ice slopes near El Calafate, and more during your customizable family vacation in Patagonia.
Santiago - The Chilean Museum of Pre-Columbian Art
Your family adventure in South America will begin in the Chilean capital, Santiago. South and Central American culture balance the city’s diverse neighborhoods that will officially welcome you to your home away from home. Your transfer will wait for you at the airport with a sign in hand and take you on a quick zip around the city to your accommodation around the corner from Lastarria, a vibrant and quirky district popular among families of all ages. A short visit to view the artifacts inside the Chilean Museum of Pre-Columbian Art will inspire your family before dinner.
Santiago - Meander Markets and Visit Vitacura
Casablanca - Wine Tasting and Horseback Riding
Puelo - Where Your Patagonian Adventure Begins
Puelo - The Spirit of the Patagonian Wilderness
Puelo - Free Day or Explore Barraco Falls
Puerto Natales - To the Snowy Scenery of Southern Patagonia
Puerto Natales - Make Beautiful Memories in Bahía Esperanza
Torres del Paine National Park - Stunning Icy Scenery at Camp
Torres del Paine National Park - The Beauty of the Lazo-Weber Trail
Torres del Paine National Park - Climb to the Grey Glacier Lookout
Torres del Paine National Park - Crossing the Ascencio Valley
El Calafate - Arriving in Argentine Patagonia
El Calafate - Postcard Moments at Perito Moreno Glacier
El Calafate - ATV Tour of the Continental Ice Field Refuge
Buenos Aires - Embrace the Argentinian Rhythm
Buenos Aires - All Things Argentina
Buenos Aires - Explore Argentina through Food
Buenos Aires - Goodbye, South America
- Immerse yourselves in the history of Santiago as you peruse the exhibits and ancient artifacts preserved within the Chilean Museum of Pre-Columbian Art
- Explore the food and culture of Santiago during a tour of the seafood and vegetable markets en route to the upmarket boutiques and fascinating museums of Vitacura
- Head for the beautiful green valleys of Casablanca to taste exceptional Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs, Sirahs, and more while your children relish horseback riding in the region
- Cross the remarkable Patagonian pastures on the Tagua Tagua hike in Puelo that will take you through the greenery to see the dazzling birdlife, pouring waterfalls, and more
- Spend time swimming in the sun-washed natural pool beneath the flowing Barraco Falls in Puelo and capture sensational wildlife photography in the jungle
- Relish horseback riding, mountain biking, and hiking from the breathtaking Bahía Esperanza in Puerto Natales to view the Ultima Esperanza Fjord and Southern Patagonian Ice Fields
- Stroll along the Lazo-Weber Trail in Torres del Paine National Park to admire the natural beauty of the Lake Toro, the Serrano Pampas, the River Paine, and more
- Capture the wonders of Southern Patagonia and the icy peaks during a hiking tour to Grey Glacier Lookout in Torres del Paine National Park
- Challenge yourselves on a thrilling trekking tour across the Ascencio Valley to the green forests and blackened granite landscapes that veil the illustrious Patagonian region
- Wander the catwalks that crisscross the magnificent Perito Moreno Glacier in Los Glaciares National Park, Argentina, and step inside jaw-dropping ice grottos
- See the Patagonian wilderness for a unique vantage point as you cruise the idyllic meadows and trails on an ATV Tour of the Continental Ice Field Refuge
- Let the Argentinian flavors hypnotize your taste buds as you and your family partake in a cultural culinary tour of the best local restaurants in Buenos Aires
$12,801 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Scott J.
Reviewed By Otavio P.
Reviewed By Daniel B.
Reviewed By Eliza Z.
Reviewed By Scott V.
Reviewed By Alka P.