Historic towns, immaculate forests, and sweeping glaciers make your trip worth discovering on this tailored 12-day Argentina adventure. With stops at the bustling capital of Buenos Aires on either side of this exploration to the lush forests of Puerto Iguazú, the glacial landscapes of El Calafate, and the frozen region of Ushuaia, this explorers tour of Argentina and the Patagonian glaciers is a vacation as thrilling as it is breathtaking.
Buenos Aires - Embrace All Things Argentina
Passionate people pour out onto the streets of Buenos Aires to tango in town squares, dine at gourmet restaurants, and explore historic quarters for ancient riches. Buenos Aires is a dashing destination, and you will admire its South American spirit as you transfer to accommodation around the corner from Plaza de Mayo. From here, you will cross May Avenue to the old streets of San Telmo, feel the rhythm of La Boca’s tango heritage, and gaze upon the grand architecture at Recoleta before you tuck into a five-course dinner featuring the best steak in the world.
Buenos Aires - Learn to Dance the Milongas
Puerto Iguazú - Views of Iguazú Falls in Brazil
Puerto Iguazú - Images of Iguazú Falls in Argentina
El Calafate - See Argentina’s Shifting Landscapes
El Calafate - Glacial Views in Picturesque Patagonia
El Calafate - Discover El Calafate at Your Leisure
Ushuaia - The End of the World
Ushuaia - Tour Tierra del Fuego National Park
Ushuaia - The Penguin Colony of Martillo
Buenos Aires - Final Full Day in Argentina
Buenos Aires - Bid Your Farewells to the Capital
- Explore Buenos Aires from Plaza de Mayo across May Avenue to the historic neighborhood of San Telmo, tango clubs of La Boca, and grand palaces of Recoleta
- Learn to dance the Milongas, a forerunner of the Tango, at a heritage ballroom venue led by talented local performers and skilled stringed-instrument musicians
- Venture into the Brazilian side of the Iguazú National Park and cross a gangway beneath the forest canopy to a viewpoint overlooking the magnificent natural world wonder, Iguazú Falls
- Witness the immaculate Iguazú Falls from the Argentinian side of the national park, particularly the immense section of the falls known as the Devil’s Throat
- Glide across the freezing waters of Lago Rico past immense icebergs to the soaring Perito Moreno Glacier wall, and then walk glacial balconies to view the icy Patagonian landscape from unique angles
- Wander along the Coastal Path of Tierra del Fuego National Park to immaculate viewpoints of Ushuaia’s immense ice landscape and lunch at the Lapataia River
- Canoe across the shimmering chilly waters of Lapataia River and capture the unreal frosty scenery from new perspectives during your cruise
- Set sail for Martillo Island to see the massive penguin colony that gathers on the frigid shoreline and head to Gable Island for a gourmet lunch alongside views of the icy landscape
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.78 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael M.
Reviewed By Tazeen G.
Reviewed By Cy C.
Reviewed By Cathy G.
Reviewed By Nick D.
Reviewed By Arman M.