Zambia is pure wilderness as the country effortlessly leads you into the delights and dramas of the wild. Accessing these national parks on foot, you can spot giant mammals crossing the evocative plains and natural wonders that remain untouched by time. This 2-week luxury safari will hop between the national parks by light aircraft to unravel the surprises and subtleties that lie in the heart of Africa with wetlands of the Lower Zambezi, Victoria Falls, South Luangwa, North Luangwa, and...
Livingstone - Tranquility Along the Zambezi
Livingstone is named after the colonial explorer who went in search of the source of the Nile and discovered Mosi Au Tunya, which he named Victoria Falls after his queen. His expeditions give you a sense of how remote the town is. A few miles from Botswana and Namibia and across the bridge from Zimbabwe, Livingstone immediately pulls you into the allure of wild Africa. Gaze over the Zambezi River from your suite to watch the hippos that quarrel in the water, admire the colobus monkeys and the baboons that swing past your lodge, and then drift off to the sounds of nature. After your long international flight, there is a salubrious atmosphere that is perfect for recharging your batteries. You will be greeted at the airport and transferred to your luxury lodge on the water to settle in for the remainder of the day at your leisure. For the next several days, a sunset river cruise will complete your relaxation each evening.
Livingstone - The “Smoke That Thunders”
Livingstone - Kayak Past Hippos and Walk With Rhinos
Lower Zambezi National Park - Iconic Wetland Safari
Lower Zambezi National Park - Thrilling Game Drives and Walks
South Luangwa National Park - Zambia’s Flagship Safari Destination
South Luangwa National Park - A Surreal Night Safari
South Luangwa National Park - Lavish Moments in the Wilderness
North Luangwa National Park - Exclusive Walking Safari in the Land of the Giants
North Luangwa National Park - Deep Connections with Nature
Kafue National Park - Epic Herds and a Safari Deep In the Wild
Kafue National Park - Sightings in an Adventure Playground
Livingstone - Return to the Tranquility of the Zambezi
Livingstone - Departure
- Enjoy the intimacy and exclusivity of a privately guided safari with the daily program tailored to your interests
- Stand on the cataracts opposite Victoria Falls and marvel at the intensity of the spectacle
- Explore the mystical wetlands of the Lower Zambezi as dramatic big game encounters are experienced on game drives and boat safaris
- Unravel the South Luangwa and see why it is one of Africa’s ultimate safari destinations
- Wander into a wilderness inaccessible to vehicles with an exclusive walking safari in North Luangwa National Park
- Immerse yourself in the wild at Kafue National Park as a myriad of habitats create an intimate safari playground
- Spend a day to kayak past hippos on the Zambezi River and then track white rhinos on foot
- Fly between the destinations via light aircraft and hop from wilderness to wilderness as you tour the highlights of Zambia
- Complement your game drives as you explore big game landscapes on foot, after dark, and on boats
$16,375 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Jeff H.
Reviewed By Rita C.
Reviewed By Elizabeth D.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Phyllis H.