Canoeing past hippos, learning to track endemic antelopes, nighttime drives encountering leopards on the prowl; Zambia is the perfect country for fully customizing a family adventure, the variety and quality of safari ensures that everyone lives out their safari dream. Using private villas and fully tailored family activities, this 10-day safari celebrates the essence of Zambia and African safari, from the thrilling big game to the unique surprises.
Lusaka – Relaxed First Night in Zambia
Zambia’s capital is green and pleasant, with broad boulevards connecting modern shopping malls and affluent suburbs. Spending a night here is essential on many Zambian itineraries as the flights to South Luangwa National Park leave in the early morning. Your lodge is less than 30 minutes from the airport and gives you an immediate impression of the wild. Located on over 10,000 acres of savanna and woodland, it’s an excellent place to ease into the experience, listening and looking for the animals’ magical clues. A private airport transfer is provided, and your family will be greeted at the arrivals gate. Dinner at the lodge is included, and there will be time to take a stroll around the savanna, bringing first encounters with a variety of small mammals, whetting your appetite for the big-game adventure that begins tomorrow.
South Luangwa National Park – A Home Away From Home
Day 3 - 4
South Luangwa National Park – Exclusive Big-Game Safari Retreat
South Luangwa National Park – The Thrill of a Walking Safari
Day 6 - 7
Lower Zambezi National Park – Exploring the Water and Land
Lower Zambezi National Park – The Different Safari Experience
Day 9 - 11
Livingstone – Adventure and Relaxation
Livingstone – Departure
- Enjoy a home away from home in the heart of the Zambian wilderness, with a private villa accommodation on plains rich with wildlife
- Tailor every day to your family’s interests with a privately-guided program, including specialized wildlife activities for the children and thrilling walks as a family
- Customize the safari program with a stunning variety of safari activities that’s unique to Zambia, including regular nighttime game drives, canoe and kayak safaris, and game walks with local animal trackers
- Immerse the family in the big-game wilderness of South Luangwa National Park, where you’re enveloped by Africa’s most spectacular animals and its most sensational characters
- Discover the waterside charm of the Lower Zambezi National Park, where elephants and hippos are your neighbors and nature’s soundtrack never stops playing
- Savor the wonder of micro flights as light aircraft soar over wild Zambia, an inspiring adventure that connects you with remote national parks
- Explore the inspirational spectacle of Victoria Falls and be immersed in the smoke that thunders
- Livingstone is full of exciting options and can be as adventurous or relaxed as you want it to be, from languid days along the Zambezi River to helicopter flights above the falls
$13,879 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Jeff H.
Reviewed By Tracy H.
Reviewed By Elizabeth D.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Tee B.